Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@missjeanie, I preordered through the Chanel counter manager at my local the Beauty Boutique. I took advantage of a points multiplier, which helps me rationalize the purchase. I've not ordered through Shoppers' website, either, for similar reasons.

@missjeanie I saw your post while scrolling and had to chip in - the SDM site loads slowly between pages esp on mobile 🙄 but they do have good GWPs on their site from time to time, which keeps me coming back! Plus I find if I’m buying something in store it’s hard to get to the point multiplier amount sometimes due to stock availability. There’s a greater selection online so it makes it easier to hit multipliers, I feel! Also, I like to cash out on points during their nov/dec redemption period which they advertise as their biggest redemption of the year and it literally feels like Christmas! 😁 One of the items I redeemed for last year was the Chanel eye cream and the consistency is super smooth like a watery serum.

@Guessgal, I've not purchased through Shoppers online. What shipping company does the Beauty Boutiquenonline use?

@Guessgal I like to use that weekend to redeem as well.  I tend to save my points all year and end up with at least 800$ to use that weekend to get my Christmas stockings and holiday chocolates for free.   Is redeeming points online easy?  It would be nice to do since my store carries a very limited selection of luxury. 

@missjeanie Yes, I'd say redeeming online is pretty hassle-free. My mom redeems her points online too and she's been collecting for whiles before I jumped on the Shoppers game and actually started saving points so I'd say she knows her way around the site even better than me! Same, my stores usually have limited amount luxury items too unless I happen to be in the city during bonus redemption... but one nice thing is that the Chanel holiday gift wrapping/bags in-stores last year looked so pretty! I was giving a gift but I was tempted to keep the packaging for myself! 

IMG_5365.jpg

@Guessgal I'd have been tempted too!  How cute is that???

@ChristalM @I saw the price this morning and was quickly woken up at over 100$… with taxes I was 116…. But my sleep deprived self was just so excited that they were available that I caved. 

@niki172 That's the same one I'm wanting to pick up.  I watched a few youtube videos and am actually happy with the lighter payoff.  For me, that means it can be an everyday palette for me, that I can slap on while I'm half asleep in the morning.  But... I am someone who likes lighter shades and finds super pigmented shadows take too much 'work' or time/skills that I don't have everyday.  I'm also on the pale side so I can get away with these types of shades.  I guess the question I'd pose is how are you looking to use the palette?  Will it fit in with what you're looking for?

@missjeanie which one did you get? I must  admit I am still curious about the purple one. I might go take a look today but I don't know....

@ChristalM @That’s the one I picked up. I use purples, taupes, and rose shades daily and I happen to prefer shadows that are either super blendable or lower in pigment. Hopefully I’ll be able to see how it is in 5-7 days!

Ooh @missjeanie you got the purples?! They look so pretty!! Softer than I thought and I bet very wearable. Let us know! 

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom I really like the way the purple tweet has been so easy on work days.  Its not super pigmented, but the look below is using the two lightest shades.  I like that they build up, but were easier to control since I could apply lighter layers as well. 

IMG_3575.JPGIMG_3574.JPGIMG_3581.JPGSNAP_20220907-085643.jpg

Oooohh pretty @missjeanie 💜 I love a good purple quad that isn't fussy (i.e. fallout). It really is very pretty presentation isn't it?

@niki172 Yes, exactly!  My under eyes don't need extra purple lol!  The entire presentation from Chanel bag to tweed pouch was spot on.

@missjeanie, my heavens those shades look beautiful on you!! 😍 Thanks for posting this tweed and swatches!!

Thank you so much @TraceyEB !

It looks gorgeous on you, @missjeanie

@curlychiquita Thank You ❤️ The palette here is so easy to use!

Oh my goodness 🥰 This tweed quad is made for you @missjeanie I love the look you created so much. Really beautiful 🌹❤️😍👌

@blackkitty2014 Thanks!  I tend to be pretty plain jane with my eye looks and rely on easy quads like this to help out!  I'm a fan of this one... the price... not so much... If they were a bit more reasonable I'd be picking up another. 

This quad is so flattering on you, and against your eyes and skin @missjeanie . I must not understand the definition of purple because this is usually not what I think of and it’s just great! Variations on a color and tones apparently! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! 💞

38 Replies
testing