Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Lovely💖💋 

Tracey is on fire today!!!! I heard great things about this powder, would it be too spoiled of me to hope we get this in the states as well?!!

@GirlyBoy, it's great to see these new releases! This powder is lovely and the design is so chic. I hope it comes to the US!

Reve de Camelia available for pre-order on Chanel US direct. Ships mid-March.

@ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @Skunk12puzzola @Winthrop44 @itsfi  @GirlyBoy @Titian06  @Mochapj 

Chanel Pre-Order.png

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to Chanel - this is sooo pretty! Does anyone have an SA that knows if this is going to hit the counters or just be an online exclusive? I've been trying to pare down my highlighter collection, but I think this would look fabulous with my skin tone. Sadly I'm parting ways with my more "in your face" highlighters (thank you unwanted comment from a family member) and this fits the bill. On a happier note my nieces are being bequeathed my more impactful highlighters and you'd thought it was Christmas in March.

@niki172 , according to my SA it’s going to be in Chanel boutiques only and online. Not in any other stores sadly. She said very LE so I would grab it now and pre-order if you want it. 😊Wish it was in Nordies etc too. 😞  It looks like it would be so perfect on your porcelain skin ! 💞 Lucky family is right! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you so much for the info! I'm on the waitlist to get notified when it'll be available and/or I can sign up for pre sale (???). Of course I'm interested in one of the lippies, but I don't see them available for pre sale yet or even a waitlist. I'm still dreaming of Fashion Island lol 💖.

So glad you’re able to order it @niki172 ! 😘

@niki172 Aww you would love Fashion Island. It’s a great outdoor mall. They just got the Chanel boutique a year ago I think which is amazing and a Voluspa across the way. The Voluspa warehouse is actually in Irvine, Ca.  You would also love South Coast Plaza which is a high end mall. 

I was able to preorder because the website has a slight glitch. If you refresh the page real quick before it switches to coming soon it will let you add the powder to cart and you can check out to preorder it. 

@SportyGirly125 thanks so much for the tip! I saw where it was glitching but never thought to try and force it anyways. It works much better to do it on your cell phone than on a desktop. I tried like 15 times on my desktop and got really frustrated but was able to get it to go thru on my first attempt with my phone. Now I need to keep my eyes open for the Coco Flashes to become available.

I would absolutely love to visit Fashion Island and all of the great shopping located around there. My husband would hate it lol but I would have a field day! I wish we had better shopping where I live. The nearest Chanel counter is an hour away now sadly.

@Sunnysmom @Looks like I may have to make a trip to Fashion Island. 

Def @SportyGirly125 , fun fun! 😊

@Sunnysmom I was going to preorder but they took the button away 😞

No @SportyGirly125 😱! Bet you can call and snag one I hope? 

@TraceyEB that embossing, though 😍

Thanks for the tag, @TraceyEB ! 💖💖💖

@TraceyEB thanks so much!!!!

Yay!!

Seconding @blackkitty2014 and if Barbie wore reds 😂. Beautiful colors, teeny , still slightly chuffed with case situation tho. Lol. Easy to pop in but for refills to not twist up? Rude. 😆 The shades are different I promise. Lol Sweet SA included makeup bag and mirror etc. FYI the bag is little. Like the lippies. lol 

A313DE9A-DDF6-4CDA-BC39-0F600EEE3F38.jpeg

39C42A16-FFE4-46F7-A967-5B83319A9AD4.jpeg

#874 is the one💋

@Sunnysmom Beautiful shades and I love the case! What do you think of the formula? Are yours hard to twist up? Mine aren’t ….

6,180 Replies
testing