Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

593F4352-79B6-4593-B1D5-3A82C7E313DA.jpeg

I saw the new quad Intensite keeps popping in and out Nordstrom sine yesterday or the day before that. If you want it, maybe work with your SA. 

I love all of the soft colors, @blackkitty2014.  They just look so elegant and sophisticated.

@CookieGirl1  I agree!

Sneak peek at Chanel Holiday 2022: Les 4 Ombres in 937 Ombres De Lune and a highlighter in two shades.

Screenshot_20220819-002337.pngScreenshot_20220819-083734.png

This breaks my heart (but not my wallet) I was really hoping that Chanel would have something fantastic this year. Hopefully they'll have something good either with their gift sets or new lippies.

@niki172, I had the same reaction! I hope there are more enticing holiday releases from Chanel.

Thanks @TraceyEB  At the risk of being a downer I can't say I'm impressed with these.

@Winthrop44, it's definitely underwhelming so far!

@Winthrop44 you're not the only one. I'm not sure what ChicP was insisting we needed to save money for, tbh 😄

@Winthrop44 @Mochapj i secretly want the holiday collection to be liked this. I’ll save my money (not spending) for sure. my wallet needs a break from tweed/fall saga 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, definitely joining the "not sad about it" club!

@blackkitty2014 Yes. I’m not sad about it either!

Same guys @blackkitty2014 @Winthrop44 @Mochapj @niki172 etc! We need a wallet break. 

Looks liked we will have a very bronzy holiday @TraceyEB 😘 Thx for posting 🌹

Here are 194, 195, 196 and 206 on my arm @Titian06 @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 

lips.JPG

@Winthrop44what lovely shades!! 😍

Thanks for tag @Winthrop44 , they do look so nice on you! Bummer about nails. I nixed them too. Tricky. 😕

@Sunnysmom Thanks. I agree, tricky is a great word for the nails.

Oh my goodness. They’re all gorgeous on your skin tone. Which one is your favorite so far? Thx for posting beautiful swatches @Winthrop44 🌹

@blackkitty2014 Thanks! I really like all of them, don’t think I can pick a favorite. I feel like 194 is more of a pretty springy peachy pink than a nude though.

All of these are so pretty on you, @Winthrop44 ! 😍

testing