Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Sorry, I'm not sure. That doesn't sound familiar to me at all. 

New quad 58 Intensite - not sure when it is launching here but just launched in Asia

also heard an update that the tweed collection has been delayed again and is not expected for July release

B5D1615D-9FE1-47AC-B0C7-4E826AEEC2F0.png

@Mochapj This is available now on the Holt's site I see. I am holding out for SDM hopefully...

@Mochapj, I heard the tweeds are launching internationally on Sept 1.

@TraceyEB Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™d heard so far as well but Iโ€™d only seen that date for Asia so I didnโ€™t want to get anyoneโ€™s hopes up yet.

my contact at Chanel corp Canada said there was no date for the Canada launch yet unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜•

NOOOOO I am still desperately waiting for those tweed quads!

@TraceyEB @Mochapj 

Ooh I hadnโ€™t heard July even @Mochapj ! My SA thought August presale etc. Glad I didnโ€™t get hopes up. Lol. This is a pretty quad. 

Did we discuss this giant powder guys?! Looks like Europe so not sure how long for NA. Not sure how many colors either. @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj @Winthrop44 @curlychiquita @itsfi etc! . Shoot , I forget who this pic is from. Chic profile possibly? 

7ECFB26B-9B4B-4FC5-8571-25BA1B76C6E4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom,The oversized highlighting powder was released as part of the summer collection as an online exclusive on Chanel Canada direct. Described as "a fine and silky powder that blends seamlessly with the skin and creates a veil of luminosity for a natural healthy glow." Available in shades Tender Pink and Soft Peach.

@itsfi @curlychiquita @Mochapj @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @CookieGirl1 

Screenshot (453).png

@TraceyEB Thatโ€™s it! I move effectively tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ If you get any of this, please report back. ๐ŸŒน

Canada welcomes you, @blackkitty2014!  I didn't pick one up but saw Allison Chase apply the peach version in her New Chanel Les Beiges video on May 10, 2022. It looked like a soft glow applied gently all over the face.

Thanks @TraceyEB , oh my goodness lucky you guys! Did you pick one up?! I so hope we get them as well! 

@Sunnysmom, I didn't pick it up though Allison Chase showed the peach version on her May 10, 2022 New Chanel Les Beiges Summer 2022 video. She did note that it is not marked Limited Edition on the website, just Exclusive, so perhaps it will come to other markets, too.

@Sunnysmom *Sigh* I love the embossing.

Same @CookieGirl1 same! Gets me every time. ๐Ÿซค

@Sunnysmom, I skipped the super-sized bronzers (I have more than I can keep up with!) but am interested in picking up one of these powders if/when we get them. 

Ha ahem @itsfi someone over here does as well! The new WA is so amazing but these are so gorgeous they look like a definite must. I need to start hinting as a present I think! ๐Ÿ˜†

It looks really pretty, @Sunnysmom! I'm still sitting on the Westman Atelier powder and hoping to get it during a sale.  This does look look like a beautiful choice, too 

All these new powders suddenly @curlychiquita ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the tag. Wow, I have never seen that before. Very interesting!

It looks so fun @Winthrop44 ! Think I saw a pinky shade too. Would make sense. 

testing