Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@itsfi, beautiful swatches! I'm loving the look this collection!

Thank you @TraceyEB! Completely agree with you - I was drawn in instantly when I saw the photos of this collection. 😍😍 The hardest part has been trying to narrow down what to get first… 😆 

@itsfi - The eyeshadow colors look lovely on you!  I hope they work out.  The two balms you chose are the two that caught my attention.  Looking forward to your reviews. 💖💖💖

Thank you @Titian06! The first day with the shadows went well; I want to try the shadows with one of the approaches that @TraceyEB kindly shared below ⬇️ to see how the shadows show up and wear.

Yay @itsfi ! Wow those look nice on you! I wondered about the balms but went with full on lippies hoping one isn’t also too warm! Will be good to hear what you think about shadows. Mine are on the way! 💃🏻 I will have to also use some Ulta points for the lip and cheek pots. Timing is serendipity isn’t it! 

@Sunnysmom, the lipsticks in this collection are very pretty! 😍 I picked up a couple of the lip and cheek pots sight unseen but based on photos that have since been posted, I’m happy with one and should be with the other or may end up gifting that one. 

Balms..... You had me at balms @itsfi .  I cracked up... read the balms and saw the post then looked at who posted... Yep... she's got great balm taste... no wonder I was drawn in lol

Hahahaha @missjeanie! You know me, it’s hard to resist any lip balm, let alone one packaged so beautifully and presented in a collection like this one. ♥️ I told myself I was doing well my just picking up these 2..for now, at least. 😆 

Beautiful choices @itsfi .   I like how the shadows look on your skintone.  Chanel is at Ulta online now!

Thank you @Ispend2much6! My lids are darker in tone than my arm but I am hoping the shadows will show up. We shall see!

Oh my goodness, Ispend2much6, I can't decide whether it's a good thing that Chanel is at Ulta now. 😆 They closed both Ulta stores in my city which made my wallet happy, but I have since located one nearby that I am hoping will carry the line in store. I placed a small(ish) 😂 order this morning 🛍 all with points 🙌 😁 

@itsfiCongrats for holding onto enough points to make a Chanel haul!  I got tired of waiting. 

Wow 🤩 @itsfi @please tell me the quad show up on you. I just placed an order too but I’m worried. Please report back how you like the balm 😘

Will do @blackkitty2014! 😁 I'm a little nervous about the shadows - they apply veeery lightly, more so than I thought they would. I'll put them to the test tomorrow with my regular eyeshadow primer (NARS pro-prime) and if that doesn't do the trick, I'll try them with another primer on Friday. 

Will try out the lip balms tomorrow as well - I think I'll try one in the morning and one in the afternoon to see how they wear and how the colors show up. I keep falling into the same situation with my Chanel lippie hauls - there's always one that turns out warmer and more terracotta than I thought, but I'm hoping it'll turn out okay when applied to my lips. 

@itsfi, Jennifer from Allfiesty applied the Ombre Premiere Laque liquid eyeshadow first and then applied shadows from the quad over top and there was a greater depth of colour. Saw Grace from Everyday Edit apply the liquid eyeshadow overtop the shadows from the eyeshadow quad and it elevated the look. Look forward to hearing how you make out with the quad.

@TraceyEB Thanks for that. Count me in the group having trouble with the quad....

@TraceyEB, these are both excellent ideas. I’ll try one of them today Thank you! 😀

More swatches from my SA. 💀😂

C3649178-D103-44F5-9731-974EDB22BDB5.jpeg

This is super helpful thank you @Sunnysmom . I was looking at Lively Rosewood but maybe Vital Beige would be a better pick. Funny it doesn't really look beige to me so I never would have guessed without the swatches - kind of a misleading name.

Agree @niki172 so tricky! I like rosewood also but ended up with 1,6! Go figure. I got a sample from my SA and they feel so good and taste yummy too! Doesn’t look quite as opaque to me as these swatches however. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom I wondered about the opacity myself as well. I look forward to seats if you wind up posting them ☺️.

@niki172 here are my 2 little samples in 2 pink and 6 berry. My SA also sent these pics of 2,3,5,6. Similar to opacity I found. Not bad but still quite sheer on. I may need Rosewood 5! Lol  All will look nice on cheek too that’s for sure! 3 looks great for you! 😘 

BAE7ED36-4244-446F-851B-519BFBEF38A4.jpeg

 2 pink and 6 berry 

460F5FF2-051F-4A92-8503-1BA2B924C021.jpeg

E30487E9-B032-49CA-948A-3C59EE468942.jpeg

 L to R - 2,3,5,6 

6,228 Replies
testing