Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @Mochapj ! I know they’re not but do some of these shades look kind of familiar/ similar to recent stuff?! 😂 

@Sunnysmom I feel like that sentiment could apply to a lot of brands lately 🤣

OH yes @Mochapj ! Line all the brands up…! 😂

More newness - that’s exciting! Thanks @Mochapj. Wonder if those lipsticks are Rouge Allures or Velvets.

Edit: So they are RAs. Good news, to me anyway!

Thx you detective @Mochapj 🌹❤️

Has anyone tried Chanel skincare for the face such as cleansers etc? 

Agree with @blackkitty2014 @Katie3184 , the cleansers are nice but not a must imo. I love the Hydra Camellia Water Creme for it’s light illumination, Le Lift Serums and Cremes are rich but wonderful for more mature skin and Le Blanc Essence feels amazing as a first step.  Sublimage Perfector is a wonderful 3 in one too tho eeeks pricey. But it lasts forever! 

@Katie3184 I tried couple lines Hydra, Le Lift and Sublimage. Sublimage is very good but very expensive. For affordable price range, I recommend Hydra line. I love everything in that line (though I think the face wash/cleaners are just okay

@Katie3184 yes, actually. I tried their lip balms and a few samples of creams. Those creams were not anti age (I'm 28) but I remember that they were nice. Their lip balms (both the pot and the stick one) are really nice. The scent is mild and floral, and the texture is very creamy and smooth 😊👍

Here’s my swatch of Water Tint in Light Pink both before blending and after. Oh boy I love this! My favorite method so far is first using the Tint, then a dot of Merit Cheeky over or finished with Healthy Glow Sunshine Light using the truly oversized brush. I find the brush really useful, love it. ( @Winthrop44 it’s your fault on the fun brush! 😆It’s huge! ) The water blush blends out well tho I did use 2 little pumps  and it kind of blooms once on the cheek. 
( Now I wouldn’t mind the new illuminating oil thanks to @blackkitty2014  giving it a glowing review!🙃@tsavorite fyi. 

38DB7BE3-7955-4102-99AE-3BBC5AC93251.jpeg

8CEE9C58-3702-4A60-B458-A8A0F52F08AF.jpeg

3AAA1F8B-77CA-42BF-8271-556CA2F5D60E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom very pretty! It looks so glowy!

I’m crazy about it @makeitup305 ! 

@Sunnysmom Oh I love the blush so much in your swatch! I decided I wanted it yesterday and it was already sold out! ☹️ Supposedly perm so I guess (hopefully) I'll get my chance eventually.  I'm so glad you love the brush. I do too!

Edit: Forgot the blushes have the bitter orange extract and fragrance so I was doubtful my rosacea cheeks could handle them...it's all coming back to me now. Do they smell very fragranced to you @Sunnysmom ?

For anyone waiting on dept stores, I called a Nordstrom Chanel counter today and they hope to have the blushes in-store in the next 2 weeks.

I’ve heard same @Winthrop44 , and hopefully  they’ll come into stock sooner too! Re fragrance, it is definitely there and I can still smell it after an hour today but it’s still not too intrusive unless it truly bothers you. Similar to some of the creams etc. I hope it wouldn’t deter you if you love it. 😕 ( Btw, I think my SA still has Light Pink if you want to try it right now. Just give me a shout if so. 🥰)

@Sunnysmom Thanks so much. 🥰 It’s not that things with fragrance necessarily bother me in terms of smelling them, but they can irritate my rosacea and then I turn red and/or break out where I’ve applied. It just depends on what the particular fragrance includes so it comes down to trial and error. I guess I should really keep my ear out for what other sensitive skin folks/rosaceans have to say about them before trying myself.

Yup I gotcha @Winthrop44 . And I’ll see what my sweet SA has to offer if any info on it as well. 🥰

@Sunnysmom 🥰

@Sunnysmom  That's beautiful!  So, it actually looks like a blush and not a highlighter?  Also, since when did Neiman Marcus stop selling Chanel makeup?  I was just on their site!

@Ispend2much6 Yes...isn't it a bummer?! It's been at least a few months since Neimans dumped Chanel, or vice-versa, online....who knows which or why. Bloomingdales did that to Chantecaille briefly last year but they came back in a couple of months.

@Winthrop44  I wonder if it's because they had a lot of returns with those brands and they're pretty  pricey?  Who knows.

@Ispend2much6 I've also wondered if they don't like that Neimans does high Rakuten sometimes. Chanel is always excluded from the $50 off $200 deals at Saks, etc. but I don't know how Rakuten works in terms of who pays the rebate.

testing