Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Yup I gotcha @Winthrop44 . And Iโ€™ll see what my sweet SA has to offer if any info on it as well. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom  That's beautiful!  So, it actually looks like a blush and not a highlighter?  Also, since when did Neiman Marcus stop selling Chanel makeup?  I was just on their site!

@Ispend2much6 Yes...isn't it a bummer?! It's been at least a few months since Neimans dumped Chanel, or vice-versa, online....who knows which or why. Bloomingdales did that to Chantecaille briefly last year but they came back in a couple of months.

@Winthrop44  I wonder if it's because they had a lot of returns with those brands and they're pretty  pricey?  Who knows.

@Ispend2much6 I've also wondered if they don't like that Neimans does high Rakuten sometimes. Chanel is always excluded from the $50 off $200 deals at Saks, etc. but I don't know how Rakuten works in terms of who pays the rebate.

@Winthrop44   Who knows!

Yup this is a nicely moisturizing blush @Ispend2much6 tho it could probably also be a more tinted highlighter right?! Love! 

No NM does still carry it, just in-store and not online. Same with BG. ๐Ÿ˜• 

@Sunnysmom - Wow!  Super pretty! ๐Ÿคฉ  It looks like a pink that would not accentuate the redness in my face. ๐Ÿค”  I love the brush too.  Are the bristles synthetic?

Itโ€™s subtle and so good @Titian06  and as itโ€™s shown so lovely on @ChristalM too. ๐Ÿ˜ Warm pink looks interesting as well maybe. Yes they are synthetic. 

Oh this is so pretty @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ And yes I think you should get the body oil. Itโ€™s huge and apply nicely. ๐Ÿ˜˜ I love it

Ugh thanks a lot @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom ,

This Water Tint Blush is beautiful on you!  I can see why you love it!   Ooh !  That Chanel brush!  ๐Ÿ’“

Thank you @tsavorite ! ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s prettier than I thought it was going to be, so Iโ€™m pleased! Will you be picking any of it up do you think?

@Sunnysmom ,

After seeing yours, I certainly am considering picking some up!  So pretty!

(Why doesn't Sephora carry Chanel makeup?)

I ended up being too curious and decided to try the complexion touch

iโ€™m including some photos comparing B50 to the shade I use in the tint (Medium Plus)

I can definitely see the complexion touch has larger drops of pigment than the water tint and it has fuller coverage. When I mix the serum together I can still see my skin through the water tint but the complexion touch does seem to mask it more.

B50 is a touch too dark for me right now but I think it will be fine in a week or two

FD85B689-1BC7-4E4D-AA85-C2DA8C8053FB.jpeg

โ€ƒ

E4E614B7-34AB-48BA-B387-D98714CDD4E7.jpeg

โ€ƒ

0A7B325A-A8B5-4981-9257-22F7624C45CA.jpeg

โ€ƒ

CB65F740-86D8-4ED6-B5D2-754C06ABD600.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Great information! Thanks, @Mochapj!

Thanks for showing us @Mochapj , good to see the differences. 

@Mochapj it looks very pretty on you! Thanks for the swatches!

@Mochapj Thanks. Glad you love it. Still waiting for Chanel US to get it for real. ๐Ÿ™„

Thx for posting @Mochapj ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

1 Reply
testing