Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Winthrop44   Who knows!

Yup this is a nicely moisturizing blush @Ispend2much6 tho it could probably also be a more tinted highlighter right?! Love! 

No NM does still carry it, just in-store and not online. Same with BG. 😕 

@Sunnysmom - Wow!  Super pretty! 🤩  It looks like a pink that would not accentuate the redness in my face. 🤔  I love the brush too.  Are the bristles synthetic?

It’s subtle and so good @Titian06  and as it’s shown so lovely on @ChristalM too. 😍 Warm pink looks interesting as well maybe. Yes they are synthetic. 

Oh this is so pretty @Sunnysmom 🥰❤️ And yes I think you should get the body oil. It’s huge and apply nicely. 😘 I love it

Ugh thanks a lot @blackkitty2014 ! 😭😘

@Sunnysmom ,

This Water Tint Blush is beautiful on you!  I can see why you love it!   Ooh !  That Chanel brush!  💓

Thank you @tsavorite ! 🥰 It’s prettier than I thought it was going to be, so I’m pleased! Will you be picking any of it up do you think?

@Sunnysmom ,

After seeing yours, I certainly am considering picking some up!  So pretty!

(Why doesn't Sephora carry Chanel makeup?)

I ended up being too curious and decided to try the complexion touch

i’m including some photos comparing B50 to the shade I use in the tint (Medium Plus)

I can definitely see the complexion touch has larger drops of pigment than the water tint and it has fuller coverage. When I mix the serum together I can still see my skin through the water tint but the complexion touch does seem to mask it more.

B50 is a touch too dark for me right now but I think it will be fine in a week or two

FD85B689-1BC7-4E4D-AA85-C2DA8C8053FB.jpeg

E4E614B7-34AB-48BA-B387-D98714CDD4E7.jpeg

0A7B325A-A8B5-4981-9257-22F7624C45CA.jpeg

CB65F740-86D8-4ED6-B5D2-754C06ABD600.jpeg

Great information! Thanks, @Mochapj!

Thanks for showing us @Mochapj , good to see the differences. 

@Mochapj it looks very pretty on you! Thanks for the swatches!

@Mochapj Thanks. Glad you love it. Still waiting for Chanel US to get it for real. 🙄

Thx for posting @Mochapj 🤣👍

Water Fresh Complexion Touch is available on the US Chanel web site now.

Thx you @Winthrop44 . The water blushers and the rest of the gang are there too @Sunnysmom 

B6D9A257-10E0-49A1-95D2-B5B40AE54748.jpeg

@blackkitty2014  Thank you! In my excitement over the foundation I forgot all about the blushes! lol

Grah @Winthrop44 @I don’t blame you. I’m about to click order but looks liked they change it to Coming Soon. I need to stalk it now 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 I just saw that! I was able to place my order this morning but it still just says created and is obviously not going to ship…..

Edit: I called the 800# and was told they had "technical problems" with order processing and they are supposedly going to try to complete already placed orders before opening it up to ordering again. I don't know why it now says to contact an advisor instead of coming soon, as that almost implies the advisor would be able to place an order for you? I have since read about other people who called being told the product was put up on the web site prematurely and they don’t actually have it in the warehouse yet. So who knows what the real deal is. Anyway she told me to call back if my order doesn't ship in 48 hours. This is 3 strikes for me with Chanel this week, the first two involving boutique orders. My bronzer came shattered ysterday, and today my kabuki came in a half opened FedEx box with the product box completely crushed. Luckily a kabuki is a sturdy item so it wasn't damaged, but still. 🙄

Oh no @Winthrop44 . I’m sorry for all the hassle. Chanel was weird this year. My SA said the new tint foundation is in boutique but I have a 2nd though. I might get it eventually. I just try to be good for now. I’m sure it will be ship soon. ❤️

6 Replies
testing