Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj thank you. These really are a lovely formula aren't they? 

@ChristalM very nice!

@CookieGirl1 ah thanks 🙂

It's really pretty on you, @ChristalM

@curlychiquita thank you so much!

@ChristalM That looks gorgeous on you!!!

@Winthrop44  ah thanks so much!

It’s stunning on you @ChristalM ! Can’t wait til US receives them! 

@Sunnysmom Ah thanks. It is such an interesting formula I must admit! Fingers crossed to get it soon!

Is it like the Water Tint foundation @ChristalM ? Applies easily? Looks it. So pretty on you! I put the blush on my wish list last year and had written them off as ever coming! Was there some other one we had too and I’m just forgetting?!  Can’t remember now. 

@Sunnysmom yes same formula is my understanding. I saw them online here in Canada at Shoppers Drug mart and picked one up. Ouch $70 CAN though. I used some points to try it out. Super nice formula

Ouch is right @ChristalM ! Thank you for great info! 🤗😘

Very pretty, @ChristalM ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 ah thanks 🙂

I purchased Light in the bronzer. It’s got such a pretty natural sheen. Also took this pic of Medium in store (pardon the cover) which was too orangey dark for me we felt but lovely too! I was a little surprised Med was this dark but maybe I’m just not that great with bronzer! 

@blackkitty2014 

LightLightLightLightLightLight

MediumMedium

Thx you @Sunnysmom .light looks so pretty on you. Not sure why ppl complain about its being too light

I dunno @blackkitty2014 , I felt it wasn’t too light either. 🤷🏻‍♀️Prob more people want more of a total bronzed babe look vs me?! 😆

@Sunnysmom I haven't seen them irl, and I'm not a bronzer person, but my understanding is there's really nothing for deeper complexions. 

I’m not either @Winthrop44 , going to tread into this one lightly. Lol. That’s a bummer if not, I didn’t see the deep shade in person. Wonder if they’ll add more eventually. 

@Sunnysmom Doubt it. Aren’t they LE?

Oh right right I’m sure so. I forgot about that @Winthrop44 ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seems like they shouldn’t be tho! 

testing