Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Her usual eye roll 🙄😂 @blackkitty2014 , like here we go again. Just please no red lippies mom! 😳🤣 I wore 168 today and so gorgeous by the way. Deeper than on my arm 🤔

All three are very pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 😍

They feel light and nice @Titian06 . 💞

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom 🌹I ordered 158. It’s my shade for sure. I’m so excited

It surely is @blackkitty2014 ! Shirley lol. 😘

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 ...and don't call me Shirley! 🤣

😂🤣 @Titian06 !! 

Peche Cosmique - I don’t think this is going to be a blush except on the palest of folks. I can get away with it as a highlight due to the slight golden sheen it has.

F9C45A35-2C19-4E17-A858-A45486542D0E.jpeg

E5297461-ACB0-479C-B85D-4A710B06CE96.jpeg

91ABC922-CC0A-4B94-8050-0B2D7F5D268D.jpeg

@Mochapj @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 - Being one of those "palest of folks," this color would be perfect.  However, I'm on a low/no buy right now, so I'll  be passing. 😪

What @blackkitty2014 said @Titian06 ! I bet you have others similar then.😊 Just pretend you didn’t see this too! 🥰

Please teach me your way @Titian06 🌹😘

Wow it is @Mochapj . How does the other look or did you post it too. 

@Sunnysmom I only ordered the peach one. I didn’t like the swatches I saw of the darker one because they looked sooooo matte. I thought the peach one was going to be shimmery-ish based on the swatches I saw but it’s more like demi matte.

Yup I get it @Mochapj . Shades are kind of head scratching a little lol. Imo. 

Oh no 🙈 Thx for posting @Mochapj 🌹❤️

I picked up the quad and a couple of the balms. I may go back and pick up a few lipsticks. 

Chanel Spring-Summer 2022Chanel Spring-Summer 2022

Chanel Mediterraneen 747 quad (swatched 2x) + lip balms (3x)Chanel Mediterraneen 747 quad (swatched 2x) + lip balms (3x)

Here’s what the shadows look like with primer. 👍🏼 I used Too Faced Glitter Glue Eye Shadow Primer; all but the lightest shade were swiped twice, the lightest went through 3 passes. This worked out well on my lids too. 🥰

Chanel 747 - with primer .jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @Titian06 @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 

I also tried a liquid eyeshadow underneath these shadows as traceyeb suggested. I found the ILIA Liquid Powder Eye Shadow Tint Glaze worked best for me - the Chanel liquid shadows are pretty but can be a bit harder to work with (for me at least. The consistency of the Ilia one is easier to use. 

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi !  I usually use a primer, but I may have to try a liquid eye shadow. 💖💖💖

@Titian06, if you try it with a liquid eye shadow underneath, I’d love to hear what your thoughts are. 😃

@itsfi They look great! Thanks for the tips. Over the weekend I discovered I'm happy with them even without a primer, using a Sonia G Worker 2 brush. That brush made a huge difference for me.

@Winthrop44, that’s awesome they showed up without a primer. 💗 I think I have a Sonia G Worker brush but I’m not sure if it’s the 2. Will have to look at my brushes to see if I have that one and give it a try if I have it. 

7 Replies
testing