Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Peche Cosmique - I don’t think this is going to be a blush except on the palest of folks. I can get away with it as a highlight due to the slight golden sheen it has.

F9C45A35-2C19-4E17-A858-A45486542D0E.jpeg

E5297461-ACB0-479C-B85D-4A710B06CE96.jpeg

91ABC922-CC0A-4B94-8050-0B2D7F5D268D.jpeg

@Mochapj @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 - Being one of those "palest of folks," this color would be perfect.  However, I'm on a low/no buy right now, so I'll  be passing. 😪

What @blackkitty2014 said @Titian06 ! I bet you have others similar then.😊 Just pretend you didn’t see this too! 🥰

Please teach me your way @Titian06 🌹😘

Wow it is @Mochapj . How does the other look or did you post it too. 

@Sunnysmom I only ordered the peach one. I didn’t like the swatches I saw of the darker one because they looked sooooo matte. I thought the peach one was going to be shimmery-ish based on the swatches I saw but it’s more like demi matte.

Yup I get it @Mochapj . Shades are kind of head scratching a little lol. Imo. 

Oh no 🙈 Thx for posting @Mochapj 🌹❤️

I picked up the quad and a couple of the balms. I may go back and pick up a few lipsticks. 

Chanel Spring-Summer 2022Chanel Spring-Summer 2022

Chanel Mediterraneen 747 quad (swatched 2x) + lip balms (3x)Chanel Mediterraneen 747 quad (swatched 2x) + lip balms (3x)

Here’s what the shadows look like with primer. 👍🏼 I used Too Faced Glitter Glue Eye Shadow Primer; all but the lightest shade were swiped twice, the lightest went through 3 passes. This worked out well on my lids too. 🥰

Chanel 747 - with primer .jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @Titian06 @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 

I also tried a liquid eyeshadow underneath these shadows as traceyeb suggested. I found the ILIA Liquid Powder Eye Shadow Tint Glaze worked best for me - the Chanel liquid shadows are pretty but can be a bit harder to work with (for me at least. The consistency of the Ilia one is easier to use. 

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi !  I usually use a primer, but I may have to try a liquid eye shadow. 💖💖💖

@Titian06, if you try it with a liquid eye shadow underneath, I’d love to hear what your thoughts are. 😃

@itsfi They look great! Thanks for the tips. Over the weekend I discovered I'm happy with them even without a primer, using a Sonia G Worker 2 brush. That brush made a huge difference for me.

@Winthrop44, that’s awesome they showed up without a primer. 💗 I think I have a Sonia G Worker brush but I’m not sure if it’s the 2. Will have to look at my brushes to see if I have that one and give it a try if I have it. 

Ooh that looks so pretty @itsfi , great idea! I’m going to try mine with some of my Trinny pots or Nars Creme stick underneath and see what happens too. 

@Sunnysmom, hopefully one of those will work. 🤞🏼 Having a primer underneath and the right one really did the trick! Very happy about that - the shadows are so pretty.

Ooh goodies goodies. Thx so much for the tip @itsfi 🌹❤️

@itsfi ‘Fall for Me’ has me swooning so it’s been adeptly named 😍

@Guessgal, if I wasn’t so pulled in by the color, I might have picked it up for the name alone. 😉 

Ooohh I picked up Fall for Me too @itsfi and am waiting for my blush lumiere to come in as well. All the swatches I've seen of the balms are so promising and I'm really interested to hear what people think about the Camellia pots for lips and cheeks. I wound up getting the darker of the two blushes (Brun Rossi) as someone on YouTube used it as a hybrid blush/bronzer diffused look that was very pretty plus the peach really didn't speak to me and you have to admit that darker blush isn't something that you usually see.

@niki172, oooh, that darker blush is really unique. 😍 A diffused blush/bronzer hybrid would be so pretty! I’m curious what brush you’d recommend using for something like that. I’m not great with blush application so I tend to go for things that are fool-proof or at least marketed as such - that at least means I have a chance of getting it right! 😆 

2 Replies
testing