Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

You guys are making me giggle @itsfi @Titian06 ! 😂

Chanel Holiday 2021 has launched in Canada at Chanel direct, Holt Renfrew, The Bay, and Shoppers. The packaging is gorgeous!  Allison Chase posted a video on her selections from the collection.

Chanel No 5 packaging.jpg

Saks has the Chanel collection except the No 5 eyeshadow quad available for pre-order. Note: shipping date is listed as before 11/20/21!

Jennifer/Allfiesty and Angela Van Rose have videos on the No 5 eyeshadow palette.

Wow @TraceyEB so you think the boutiques will have it that much longer? A whole month. That’s kind of wild but I do think I recall it has been that way for Nordies too? I have a hunch it will be a sell out. Sooo cool. Their pics! 🤩

Lucky @TraceyEB ! I’m hearing Oct 28 here in the states. 

@Sunnysmom @TraceyEB 

quad is up for preorder on Chanel direct.. says ships late October

Thanks @shimmerbait ! Was about to look and I got a notice from my SA in boutique saying they had the tester unit and thought the lips etc would be in tomorrow or very soon. Woohoo! 

Good to know, @Sunnysmom! I ordered the quad and a family member's picking it up for me. I won't see it until Christmas, though, but glad to have it. Will pick up a lipstick when they launch in the US. Really curious when the quad that @Mochapj posted will be available.

Sounds perfect @TraceyEB ! It looks so pretty! Can’t wait to see what you get. I want the No.5 quad and lippies too. Maybe the highlighter? 

Has anyone heard when the US is supposed to get the les beiges water-fresh blushes? Bubblymichelle has some really nice swatches of them on IG.

Edit: From everything I’ve checked into I don’t think the US will be getting these. Hoping to be proven wrong.

I just asked my boutique SA because I’m wondering also @Winthrop44 @katkapivarci. She said they have no current info or ETA on them nor the pressed powder. 😕 But we know how that is; they often just end up appearing! 😂 Keep you posted whatever I hear.  

@Sunnysmom Thanks a lot. True...could pop up as a Chanel.com exclusive at some point because from past experience .com not knowing (and they don’t either) doesn’t mean anything. But I’m not holding my breath.

Well this gal is the manager @Winthrop44 so I do believe her but it’s tricky even for them it seems! 😂 She did say the holiday lippies  are available now in my store but nothing else. I guess they are promoting the 100 yr anniv etc with a few new shades. Still cute tho with the darn 5 on the cap! Lol. I’m sure the rest will follow soon or I hope! 
Holiday line pic just as a refresh as I kind of forgot what all was included! 😆

Swatches coming in a bit. 

66B9386F-8341-447D-BF0F-9B0BAC990338.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ooohh I hope Pirate isn't too dark and is more plummy than vampy. IDK if I can justify buying another Chanel red just for the LE packaging 😜

I don’t have any of the other colors @niki172 because I think they were too warm for me but I bet others do. Maybe the lovely @blackkitty2014 for example 🥰. I’m expecting new swatches of them today in case they’ve changed somehow too so I’ll share them once I get em and imagine someone else may weigh in with some. 😊

I have Pirate from before @niki172 and it’s a true blue red not too bright but not too dark. I wouldn’t call it plummy tho :(. 
It’s consistently been my favorite Chanel red.

🤗🥰

Do you have any of these. Off my head they were ones I thought of without digging more lol. 
Top to bottom-

267 Audacieux

192 Profondeur more plum irl than here 

617 Camelia Grenat

70 Unique (my other fav!) 

C94EE373-DFF4-472A-8255-E21CC170AAE7.jpeg

 Pirate 

D49A7AA6-AB8F-49B8-88A5-6248F9FDFB55.jpeg

 267, 192, 617, 70

@Sunnysmom 

Those reds are stunning!

They do know their way around a red don’t they @elleb810 ! 💄

Oooh thanks @Sunnysmom for the swatches! It's a pretty red though and not super bright candy apple either or brick so I may pick it up anyways.  I *think* I have Profondeur and I know I have some plums from 2 years back that have never been opened either - can't remember those shade names off the top of my head.

Ha that sounds familiar @niki172 ! I used to think who doesn’t remember what colors they have. 😳 Umm oops yup, I get it. I found some others too that are more plum. We can discuss 😊, because we neeeed more. Lol Bottom line, Pirate is a winner. 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I might get Pirate since I don’t have that shade. What to do when there are so many releases 😂😅🤣

13 Replies
testing