Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

so is this scrapped now? 

@GirlyBoy  That person is a pretty prolific blogger/influencer, plus she's in Russia.  They, and Europe, seem to get a lot of releases first if it's a European company.  But, we get Drunk Elephant first!

Thx for posting @GirlyBoy. Very wearable but not sure what I think about it yet 

Can any Chanel guru help? I bought a couple of shades of the nail vernis from fall. I am OBSESSED with Terre Brulee! Can anyone rec a lip product the same colour. OMG it is an amazing shade!

A counterpoint to @itsfi ’s beauties, here in reds and deeper tones. These colors are so tricky compared to swatches I’ve seen plus Chanel’s website. Not sure how I feel about a few of them especially Ink Fusion 846 and 848. They dry down much warmer than when I initially tried them at least on me. Also a bit patchy at first. But a liner or lipstick def helps that and to use them as a base also. I still prefer the Laques.  79 and 86 prove to be my favorites , I’m sure to no one’s surprise. Lol (And same as Itsfi said I believe, my pic shades looks somewhat darker than they are in real life and on me.)  

Top to bottom:

*Ink Fusion 844 Rouge Imprevu 
*Ink 846 Rouge Particulier
*Ink 848 Brun Mysterieux
*Laque 79 Eternite

*Laque 87 Rouge Irregulier
*Laque 86 Rouge Captivant 

97EAD507-18FA-4EF9-9344-84E984FCD4AA.jpeg

292AFF16-78C5-4B87-9099-7B4CEC68492C.jpeg

why does chanel love warm tones so much? T_T need more cool tone colors & so many variations of red. where’s the pinks & plums????

@GirlyBoy I think there is a balance of both cool and warm as some of the previous colors released have been more true reds and deeper plum / burgundies. Seems like every fall they do some warm tones to balance them out. The spring shades I got were very cool; think some of us have posted swatches of them earlier if I could find them now lol. Cooler tones are my favs too. 😊

ah that makes sense —thanks for the clarification maybe I will give warm tones a chance 😉 

@GirlyBoy I have been trying to as well though my lips are tricky as some seemingly cooler shades still turn a little warm on me. If they are truly neutral I think they have this tendency which makes sense. Lol. They can go either way so I imagine it works for many people this way :). I like to smudge mine sometimes if so with my fingers and the blur looks pretty good with a warmer tone too. Just a little idea. 🤗

My lips are ready for fall.

Chanel swatches.jpg

Top to bottom:

• First two are the Rouge Allure Laque Ultrawear Shine Liquid Lip Colour
  • Rouge Allure Infusion Ultrawear Intense Matte Liquid Lip Colour
  • Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Color

83 Beige Secret and 806 Pink Brown (2nd + 3rd colors) are appearing darker in the photo than in real life. 

Oooh, @itsfi, I love the cranberry-colored third swatch down.  That's gorgeous!

@CookieGirl1, agree. That one took me by surprise, in a good way. ♥️ That looks to be the one of the bunch that I’ll be reaching for the most. ☺️ 

Those look so amazing for you @itsfi ! 💞

Thank you @Sunnysmom🤗 The first lippie pulls more warm on my lips but I'm thinking a lipliner can help with that. My favorite of these 4 is the Pink Brown shade (3rd swatch) - would not have guessed that when I decided to go for that color. 😊

I bet it’s really pretty @itsfi , that’s the one that jumped out for me tho Beige Secret looks great too. They all do! 😊 (Mine just came and I’m dying to try them in the morning light! )

@Sunnysmom, you’ll have a lot of fun with your new Chanel goodies. 😍 I haven’t put them all to a wear test but they seem to wear comfortably. 👍🏼 

It is confirmed, Poudre Cambon is a pressed powder

2938B3F1-A4EE-4E32-93CA-8EDB91C74989.jpeg

Thanks @Mochapj . I am hearing mid Oct for it in US and also the No 5 eye quad. Have you gotten any other ETAs? 

@Sunnysmom Only what I’ve seen from @TraceyEB  below about it being part of the Christmas collection.

tBH I haven’t sought out much info on it because it didn’t interest me much.

“Collections” such as they are these days are quite spotty that’s for sure @Mochapj . I do love the eye pencils and the no.5 quad just looks so pretty to collect vs probably use which I try not to do. I’ll have to try and use it if I get it though!

@Sunnysmom I just watched a video by Angela Van Rose in which she said someone from Chanel in the US said we won't be getting Poudre Cambon. Have you heard anything further?

6 Replies
testing