Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

The lipstick looks great on you, @@blackkitty2014!

Well, that was fast 😂 I guess I can’t complain about delivery services right now as my new stuff already came! What in the world. Lol. ( tho I’m looking at you Sephora because I have one order 10 days and counting!😭

The shadow sticks seem like same formula to me. Very smooth. Graphite maybe has a teeny bit of shimmer to it but kaki does not. 
75 Mode lip and 72 Iconique Laque are sooo good. Very true neutral red , easy to wear. 72 Laque would be perfect intro for someone wading into the world of reds. 😊My version of MLBB. Lol 
@blackkitty2014 can’t wait to see yours. 
@itsfi maybe the gloss! 😂 @Ispend2much6 @niki172 you may like these. 🥰

B46F2687-1E42-444A-A99B-8E82DF170777.jpeg

8E73A534-1C19-4C3B-8C2F-8409EC9956B7.jpeg

F70E9025-DDE2-4DD4-97D7-3D14F94A3BD8.jpeg

Top to bottom- 75 Mode velvet lip , 72 Iconique Laque Shine, Kaki Stylo Contour, Graphite Stylo Contour 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for your swatches! These shades are giving Fall vibes!!

Agree @TraceyEB ! Love fall! 🍂🍁

Oh so beautiful! Thank you for the swatches.  I love Mode. Will probably pick up both of the fall Velvets, Kaki and Graphite stylos, and Beige Cendre np.

I really like Mode a lot @Winthrop44 . It’s kind of nice too as it seems like an in-between texture. Not too sheer nor opaque. You’ll like this collection. 💞

@Sunnysmom I love that Laque it's sooo pretty! I can't wait for the holiday collection to drop all these reds are giving me Christmas vibes 🎄

Ooh Christmas @niki172 ! Me too! 

@Sunnysmom, those are beautiful treats you picked up. So pretty! 😍 The Stylo Ombre et Contour are great; I have a few and love 'em! 

Thanks @itsfi , do you find the contour Stylos to stay on well? Some do , some don’t for me. 

@Sunnysmom Oh, wow. You always feed my eyes with yummy swatches! (Thank you!😁)

No.72 looks like such a beautiful deep red 😍

Thanks so much @Guessgal , I’m sure you’re eyeing those too! 🥰

They look beautiful, @Sunnysmom

Thanks @curlychiquita , are you getting the other lip shade? 

@SunnysmomI don't own all that much Chanel because I don't live that close to a place that sells it.  I'd love to try something on before I buy it!

Yup I hear you @curlychiquita , I usually always do too. I don’t like the gamble especially for the prices ! 

@Sunnysmom  Oh, I like those eye pencils!  I already had my eye on a couple; thanks for the swatches!

I figured you were @Ispend2much6 ! 😊

Thx @Sunnysmom . Mode is gorgeous. What are you doing to me 😂🤣

😂 I wasn’t sure how different the red could be at this point but it is @blackkitty2014 ! I hope you like your pink and stylos when they come! 

The latest Fall items are on Chanel site now guys. 😊 The 4 Creme eye shadows, 4 Stylo Ombres shadow pens, 2 velvet lipsticks, 4 nail polish. The new Rue Cambon powder is not yet. Not sure if we have a release date for it ?  @Mochapj do you have any new intel besides your info below. ☺️ 

1 Reply
testing