Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Yup I hear you @curlychiquita , I usually always do too. I don’t like the gamble especially for the prices ! 

@Sunnysmom  Oh, I like those eye pencils!  I already had my eye on a couple; thanks for the swatches!

I figured you were @Ispend2much6 ! 😊

Thx @Sunnysmom . Mode is gorgeous. What are you doing to me 😂🤣

😂 I wasn’t sure how different the red could be at this point but it is @blackkitty2014 ! I hope you like your pink and stylos when they come! 

The latest Fall items are on Chanel site now guys. 😊 The 4 Creme eye shadows, 4 Stylo Ombres shadow pens, 2 velvet lipsticks, 4 nail polish. The new Rue Cambon powder is not yet. Not sure if we have a release date for it ?  @Mochapj do you have any new intel besides your info below. ☺️ 

@Sunnysmom I've only seen the Japan date for the Poudre Cambon which is 8/6.

If it is also releasing in NA, I assume it will be after that date.

Thank you @Mochapj . 💞

New highlighter coming; Poudre Cambon

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 12.40.38 PM.png

Is it a highlighter or a powder? I keep seeing conflicting information.  I personally hope it’s a powder. I miss Chanel’s old translucent pressed powder.  

I’ve only seen it described as Poudre so far. It’s launching in Japan in August so I’m sure we’ll see more details soon.

based on the colour i think it’s going to be one of the powders that has a subtle radiance like the eclat desert one from a few springs past.

This set at Nordstrom is just too cute! Is it bad I want it for the darn bag?! 😭

75B3FE36-2A94-4A7D-9589-0F939071B267.jpeg

@Sunnysmom It’s a cute pouch 

@Sunnysmom, that is an adorable set! 😍 I'm with ya about the bag. 

ETA: I just looked up the lip shade (you know reds can scare me away) and it's a balm!!! Well, that just changed things . . . 😂

Yay @itsfi ! Yes you def would wear that balm I’m sure! Colors are oh so subtle and good! I like the Deep tho I don’t have it. Wish one could choose shade and customize! The stick is nice too. Typically, I just really want the bag! 😳 Why they gotta. They know what they are doing! 😭

Just for fun: swatches of my Coco Bloom: 

7DEC79C6-8FF2-4E97-856A-3495D44E5237.jpeg

Top to bottom: Chance, Opportunity, Dream, Radiant, Alive, Unexpected. How do I like them: well I have 6 and I’m eyeing couple more. And I think I will pan Chance by the end of summer. Hopefully Chanel brings more colors in this formula 

Beautiful, @blackkitty2014! I'd like to get to Nordstrom to see them in person to figure out the best color for me.

@blackkitty2014, gorgeous swatches! 😍 Thank you!!! I have Radiant and was thinking about picking up another color - love this formula. Looking at your swatches, I now want 3 more! Enabling accomplished! 😘

@blackkitty2014, thanks for all the swatches! I will be shopping your arm! I ordered my first Coco Bloom in Radiant last week. Can't wait to try this formula!!

I hope you love it @TraceyEB 

@blackkitty2014, I do and can see now what everyone is raving about! Shopping your arm swatches for my next shade! 😘

1 Reply
testing