Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom I've only seen the Japan date for the Poudre Cambon which is 8/6.

If it is also releasing in NA, I assume it will be after that date.

Thank you @Mochapj . 💞

New highlighter coming; Poudre Cambon

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 12.40.38 PM.png

Is it a highlighter or a powder? I keep seeing conflicting information.  I personally hope it’s a powder. I miss Chanel’s old translucent pressed powder.  

I’ve only seen it described as Poudre so far. It’s launching in Japan in August so I’m sure we’ll see more details soon.

based on the colour i think it’s going to be one of the powders that has a subtle radiance like the eclat desert one from a few springs past.

This set at Nordstrom is just too cute! Is it bad I want it for the darn bag?! 😭

75B3FE36-2A94-4A7D-9589-0F939071B267.jpeg

@Sunnysmom It’s a cute pouch 

@Sunnysmom, that is an adorable set! 😍 I'm with ya about the bag. 

ETA: I just looked up the lip shade (you know reds can scare me away) and it's a balm!!! Well, that just changed things . . . 😂

Yay @itsfi ! Yes you def would wear that balm I’m sure! Colors are oh so subtle and good! I like the Deep tho I don’t have it. Wish one could choose shade and customize! The stick is nice too. Typically, I just really want the bag! 😳 Why they gotta. They know what they are doing! 😭

Just for fun: swatches of my Coco Bloom: 

7DEC79C6-8FF2-4E97-856A-3495D44E5237.jpeg

Top to bottom: Chance, Opportunity, Dream, Radiant, Alive, Unexpected. How do I like them: well I have 6 and I’m eyeing couple more. And I think I will pan Chance by the end of summer. Hopefully Chanel brings more colors in this formula 

Beautiful, @blackkitty2014! I'd like to get to Nordstrom to see them in person to figure out the best color for me.

@blackkitty2014, gorgeous swatches! 😍 Thank you!!! I have Radiant and was thinking about picking up another color - love this formula. Looking at your swatches, I now want 3 more! Enabling accomplished! 😘

@blackkitty2014, thanks for all the swatches! I will be shopping your arm! I ordered my first Coco Bloom in Radiant last week. Can't wait to try this formula!!

I hope you love it @TraceyEB 

@blackkitty2014, I do and can see now what everyone is raving about! Shopping your arm swatches for my next shade! 😘

@blackkitty2014 sorry for the dumb question - the top is near your wrist correct? I own absolutely none of the Coco Blooms (I know shocking right) and some of these colors are right up my alley. Looking forward to wearing makeup and not having to worry about a mask getting it all over my face (that was last Saturday, but hey at least the micro glitter in my Dior lippie made me look festive).

Not dumb at all @niki172 . You are correct. The top is the one closer to my wrist. Chance, Opportunity and Dream seem very popular.

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Dream is very very pretty and Radiant is right up my wheel house too. I'm trying to remember the 2021 limited edition lippie that I bought what that color was. It wasn't the Coco Bloom formula, but I was thinking it was close to the color of Alive. I'm so bad about not using LE products!!! I literally have a tote that's labeled "LE products" that just sit in there to be admired. I need to stop that and look for that lippie later on today. At least I know where it is 😅.

@blackkitty2014  Well now I want all of them too!  They are all so pretty!  Do you have a favorite?

@Ispend2much6 on my lips Chance, Opportunity and Dream are very similar. But I have Chance first and I keep reaching for it. So I guess it is my favorite.

I love them all on you @blackkitty2014 ! They are so good, I feel same keep wanting to add more! 🥰

testing