Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 thanks for all the great pics! I may just do a few of the new liners as they are some of my favorites. I have the other dark purple quad so I am thinking I can do without that one! Intense eye palette has proven to be my favorite this season however! It’s a winner. Wish was in a quad so larger but it’s really terrific. 

@Sunnysmom The eyeliners look so good. I restrain myself by start out with 2 but thinking to get 3 more. As much as I love purple, I do worry about the quad. Will let you know cuz YouTubers they like everything 😘

I know @blackkitty2014 ! So tricky. The liners look great, you’ll love! Can’t wait to see all your goodies! Hoping the new lippies soon! 🤦🏻‍♀️

@blackkitty2014  Thank you!  I love that purple quad in your post.  I just ordered the Pink Tweed blush last night.  Who knows what I'll order tonight?  (Better be nothing.)

@Ispend2much6 Pink Tweet is so pretty. Did you happen get the Beige one too 😘

@blackkitty2014  No, I didn't.  Do you have it?

I think I actually bought Pink Tweed, or a similar one, a while ago and didn't like it.  I didn't realize the gold was an overspray!  Plus, I like a glowy look now so it will probably become a favorite.

@Sunnysmom  thinks I should try Rose Ruban.  I'm tempted.

@Ispend2much6 @I was using the Beige one the other day and I like oh wow it looks pretty 😍 I need to use the Pink one. I hoard too much that I often forget about them 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014   I do the same thing.  Had my "stash" pared down, and now it's covering the top of my dresser again.

All about that glow @Ispend2much6 ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  It sure is!  It gets more important every year....

OH yes @Ispend2much6 ! You have NO idea…😳😂

@blackkitty2014, hello Chanel newness!!

@TraceyEB @itsfi @Sunnysmom I ordered couple things. Will report back when they get here

@blackkitty2014, oooh, a Chanel haul! Love it! 💖 Going to *try* to be patient, but I'm very excited to see what you picked up. @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 

@blackkitty2014, I was just on Chanel's site earlier this week and missed this. That might have been a good thing 🤣 because there are some pretties I spy from your screenshot. I'll thank you now in advance for the enabling. 😁

Thanks I think @blackkitty2014 ! Oh brother. 

Erin Nicole TV has a notification link for the Chanel Factory 5 collection on her YT channel (under the community tab).

WWD: Chanel Launching Limited-Edition ‘Factory 5’ Collection

The 17-unit line with quirky packaging is part of the house’s centenary celebration this year.

NO.5 FACTORY: To help celebrate the centennial of Chanel No.5 this year, the house is releasing a new line called the Factory 5 Collection. It will include 17 limited-edition beauty products that are inspired by everyday objects.

Bath tablets come in a tea tin, shower gel in a paint tin, body cream in a tube, bath lotion in a squeeze bottle and body oil in an oil tin, for instance.

According to Chanel, the collection is meant to serve as “a reminder that wearing No.5 transforms the ordinary.”

“There can be as much value in products that we use regularly as in products that we use for very special occasions,” Thomas du Pré de Saint Maur, Chanel’s head of global creative resources fragrance and beauty, said in a statement. “It’s all about the experience these products give you.”

It is also about going back to Gabrielle Chanel’s desire to break codes — in fashion and as in beauty. The first No.5 bottle was in a laboratory bottle, after all.

“By taking popular consumer items out of their context and dressing them up in the aesthetics of No.5, we return to Chanel’s first creative gesture: that of transforming a functional object into a desirable luxury item,” du Pré de Saint Maur continued. “That’s what Chanel Factory 5 is all about: offering the experience of luxury in everyday life.”

The line will be launched starting June 29 in pop-ups in big cities worldwide. They’ll have Chanel’s black-and-white color code and a splash of Pop Art colors, too.

In each factory setting, people can experience various demonstrations at workstations. A digital iteration of the pop-ups will be available, as well.

2F32913B-66F7-4417-9655-40D56ECC4797.jpeg

A053078C-511E-497E-925F-87582DD4BBE4.jpeg

@SportyGirly125, thanks for posting photos of this launch! Exciting!

@TraceyEB I have seen so much about the bath line in Instagram and it looks amazing. I can't fathom why I want the line especially since I don't care for the #5 fragrance! HAHA

1 Reply
testing