Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@SportyGirly125, thanks for posting photos of this launch! Exciting!

@TraceyEB I have seen so much about the bath line in Instagram and it looks amazing. I can't fathom why I want the line especially since I don't care for the #5 fragrance! HAHA

That’s really funny @ChristalM , I thought same thing when I saw pictures ! 😂 It’s not my favorite either vs Beige or others but it brings back sweet memories for me too @TraceyEB. My dad used to give my mom and myself a bottle at Christmas. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! 🤗 

@ChristalM, that's funny! I'll go check IG out. I can't wear scented products due to my spouse's allergies though I can get away with bath products. For me, it's more nostalgic as my father used to give my mother a bottle of Chanel No5. Back then, it was a big thing to own one expensive perfume, and it had a prominent place on her dresser.

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom Maybe that is it! It was my Mothers fragrance as well! I do love good bath products so I can see myself splurging on these.

I guess I missed out on the bath tablets already? It went up on the Chanel Canada site and they seem to already be sold out 😞

@ChristalM, how neat that your mom's perfume was also Chanel No 5!!

I know @ChristalM @TraceyEB , nostalgia plays a huge part in perfumes I think! And sometimes I also think bath products can seem different/ better. We’ll see! 

Another look at the items in the fall collection 

24E50D20-400F-4BC6-B05C-3D101F427D03.jpeg

Discovered some new fall pics. She mentions limited edition blush, 4 new liquid shadows and stylo Ombre , plus new lips coming for August apparently. @blackkitty2014 @niki172 @itsfi @Winthrop44 @curlychiquita @TraceyEB 

BC602AC8-2E08-4294-A2A3-EC5BA06F2BEB.jpeg1C4D625C-52C0-4996-A6C3-D83053A182C2.jpegE1F046E3-521B-4848-999A-4D610D17B95A.jpeg

The matte polishes seem like they have been done before...hoping more metallics/shimmers magically appear!

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag. I'm most interested in the Stylos. I'm not sure the blush shade would show up on me.

The new shades in Stylos and liners are what interest me the most too @TraceyEB . The blush shade looks soft and pretty but it does seem sheer. 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . Not sure if I want the liquid eyeshadow. I’m sure they’re pretty but I’m not that skilled 😘

Neither am I @blackkitty2014 ! It’s probably one we can try and live without if so! Phew. 🙂 

Don’t temp me @Sunnysmom 😂🤣 I can use that money for the pencils. I NEED couple 🤪

😂 yes do that @blackkitty2014 , I love the skinny and stylo pencils! 

• @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 Sorry to disappoint 😝 but I have one of the older liquid shadows in Quartz Rose and it’s not hard to work with at all, even with fingers for a wash. If you want to cross them off your list you’ll need a different excuse! 😂 

@Winthrop44 I didn’t hear that (in the meantime secretly put it down on my love list) 😘

Oh great thank you @Winthrop44 ! 🤦🏻‍♀️I think I actually have one too, I should find it and give it a go! Can you use yours on its own tho? Mine seem to crease so I use it as a base mainly tho I love the idea of a lid wash of color! 

@Sunnysmom I can but pretty much nothing creases on my lids!

4 Replies
testing