Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Winthrop44 @There was a post about the transitions going on with BIC. It will eventually get fixed. 

@Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125 Thanks to you both! 😘

Some newness on C website - new Coco Flash lip colors, nails, Les Beiges eyeshadow palettes, Bronzing Cream in Deep. 

EC232C42-65AC-45C2-BBD8-7EEC09BD5788.jpeg

27252E77-9F66-463B-ACB6-94AF21632D06.jpeg

A comparison of some of the Bloom lips in neutral, brights and deeper tones. Continue to be so impressed and happy with these! 
118, 120, 140, 144, 146, 148. 
Left to right and top to bottom. 

83ACD42C-B910-4BE2-A357-3C7DD9D48769.jpeg

4B96BB0C-2596-440A-8A17-966DD2D2F489.jpeg

@Sunnysmom oh love, these pictures make me happy 🥰

@Sunnysmom  "I don't need new lipstick... I don't need new lipstick..."  But dang both shades on the ends are super pretty!

All the time @missjeanie all the time! 🙄

@Sunnysmom  These are soo pretty!

I do believe I spy a few with your name on them if not too scented for you @Ispend2much6 ?! 🥰 You don’t mind theirs or do you? 

@Sunnysmom   The Rouge Coco lipsticks that were similar to these were too strong.  I guess I'll have to try one sometime.

I see @Ispend2much6 , yup! Never know. 😊

@Sunnysmom, these reds are absolutely stunning! 😍 Love the variances in the different reds you have. The Chanel Bloom formula is fab! ♥️ 

Thank you lovely @itsfi ! This formula happily surprised me obviously too many times! 😂

That's a gorgeous collection of Chanel reds, @Sunnysmom!

Thank you @curlychiquita , and can you believe the first lighter one thrown in there?! I actually love it. Lol 

Recently, I had the chance to buy Chanel's Lumieres et Vibrations (382), not knowing it was in an upcoming collection. Swatches are below. The light shades are very light when applied to the eyes. I've encountered something similar with Chanel's more fair quads like Lueurs Ambrees and Legerete et Experience. A heavy swatch could make the yellow shade more vibrant but it doesn't apply that way. (I'm still experimenting with that.)

@Mochapj @Sunnysmom 

Img_2021_04_21_17_31_34~2.jpegPXL_20210419_205119361~2.jpg

Wow @TraceyEB This palette is made for you🌹❤️

The first photo is my preferred way of wearing the palette - using the two lightest shades on the lid and using the darker shades in the crease and to line the eyes. The second photo has the lightest shade on the lid and a heavy amount of mauve in the crease and v area. Applying the lightest shades over the darker shades did not add much to the darker shades. It is a very light palette.

PXL_20210424_201218483.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20210414_195848560.PORTRAIT.jpg

@TraceyEB, I had not planned on picking up this Chanel palette when I saw the promos and ad for it, but after  seeing your swatches and looks here, I'm seriously reconsidering (even if I don't need another palette)!! 😁

@TraceyEB It's beautiful on you, so glowy! 

The colors look very pretty on you, @TraceyEB! It's helpful to know that it's a more sheer palette.

testing