Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom ah thanks 🙂

@ChristalM, that shade looks beautiful on you!! I'm tempted!

@TraceyEB Ah thank you. I would say it is a very unique and faltering shade. it may actually be different than my other several hundred shades! LOL

@ChristalM, that's good to know!! Thanks!

Oh no @ChristalM ! 😂 But I hope you love it! 🥰

Oops sorry @ChristalM , you can tell I’m pretty enthusiastic about this one eh. Lol 😖🤗

@ChristalM, it’s interesting how @Sunnysmom is so helpful and also not helpful at the same time, isn’t it?!! Lol. Love your swatches always, sunnysmom 😍 but I completely understand where christalm is coming from. 😂 

Yup I know @itsfi , sorry, and I just don’t want you to miss out on these if you really wanted it. ☺️ I didn’t notice if it was LE or not did you? 

Oh my goodness @Sunnysmom, you have no reason to apologize!! None whatsoever! Your recs and swatches have not steered me wrong. I just only have one pair of lips. Hahaha! 🤣 And all these pretty lippies to wear! 👄 Love you’re looking out for me, for all of us, with these beauties. 🤗 😘 77 has been ordered. Just waiting for email confirmation that it’s being processed or has shipped. *squee

That is a great way to look at it @itsfi , we do only have one pair lips and impossible to use up especially right now! Ugh. 😂 So happy yours will be coming. Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Esp on the small sticky factor. Trying a balm under and over it too. Maybe I’m just too sensitive to that stuff. 

@Sunnysmom, you're not too sensitive to it. Each of us have preferences for our beauty products and especially now, with masks, something like a lippies' stickiness or tackiness takes on a different consideration - it's not just whether our hair will stick to our lipstick but also how much of our lipstick will transfer onto our masks, etc.

@itsfi Ugh, all so true! I only wear clear super lightly tinted balms under my masks because I have to have something on or else I wipe off lipstick before putting mask on because I feel naked without it! 😖😘

@itsfi @Sunnysmom I love your swatches! But my wallet does not! LOL

@itsfi , I tried Chanel Rouge Intense and Rouge Noir, VB tho can’t recall number off hand , pink 3 maybe and Lisa Eldridge Myth pencils for now.  No clue if right but kind of moody dark fun. What you think would be good? A neutral pinky?  These pics look a little darker than in real life also. 
By the way , 77 kind of reminds me of original VB Bisou Bitten tint. Kind of. Lol. Maybe I’ll compare and swatch them all for fun. 

@itsfi Editing this to say no 77 is not like Bisou. Lol. Def pinker . (Cherie is even warmer than pink and compared to it. ) 77 is nice over VB no 3 pencil or if darker I think I like Sisley Burgundy pencil , Chanel Noir or Intense. It’s such a fun cool but neutral color especially for someone like me or others who prefers a red lip and this way can still get it in a nude red kind of way. I do wish it was a bit less sticky but can’t have it all. Lol. Maybe someone can find a similar shade in a lipstick. Now that would be ideal! MUST be one. 🤔 let me know if you find me one please! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom   Could be good, could be.  Thanks!

@Sunnysmom I’m still lusting over this and no 75 😘

Ugh I know @blackkitty2014 , too many good shades in them! I do think you would love 77 for sure. It’s really good over Lisa E Myth or shades like that too or toning down a red etc. I can see it on you. 🤗😘

Thanks for the tag @Sunnysmom it's so pretty! I finally got a hold of my SA and their truck was delayed due to the very lovely weather the Midwest has had recently. She said that they were expecting all the new lippies so we'll see how well I behave 🙈.

Oh no @niki172 ! Yes your weather is a mess, worse than ours! Lol Something tells me you will be getting some of their new goodies I hope! 😉 Birthday treats!! 🤗

More swatches of Le Blanc, supposedly launching at the boutiques on 2/3

@niki172  lipsticks

72B6FBFF-599F-46C6-AB6E-1BB31CEEC48E.png

5085A152-A5C9-475B-960C-34BBCC376F77.png

1 Reply
testing