Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oooouuuh!!! 😍 Very pretty @Sunnysmom! Thank you so much for the swatches. 77 is en route. 😃 

@Sunnysmom ok you have to stop this Dark Blossom talk! LOL. I had my eye on this one and have been trying to avoid purchasing it! You are not helping LOL!~

@Sunnysmom ok you got me...I broke and ordered it! LOL

@Sunnysmom and here it is! Excuse the odd photo and angle.

chanel.jpg

Oh @ChristalM it looks so good on you! 🥰

@Sunnysmom ah thanks 🙂

@ChristalM, that shade looks beautiful on you!! I'm tempted!

@TraceyEB Ah thank you. I would say it is a very unique and faltering shade. it may actually be different than my other several hundred shades! LOL

@ChristalM, that's good to know!! Thanks!

Oh no @ChristalM ! 😂 But I hope you love it! 🥰

Oops sorry @ChristalM , you can tell I’m pretty enthusiastic about this one eh. Lol 😖🤗

@ChristalM, it’s interesting how @Sunnysmom is so helpful and also not helpful at the same time, isn’t it?!! Lol. Love your swatches always, sunnysmom 😍 but I completely understand where christalm is coming from. 😂 

Yup I know @itsfi , sorry, and I just don’t want you to miss out on these if you really wanted it. ☺️ I didn’t notice if it was LE or not did you? 

Oh my goodness @Sunnysmom, you have no reason to apologize!! None whatsoever! Your recs and swatches have not steered me wrong. I just only have one pair of lips. Hahaha! 🤣 And all these pretty lippies to wear! 👄 Love you’re looking out for me, for all of us, with these beauties. 🤗 😘 77 has been ordered. Just waiting for email confirmation that it’s being processed or has shipped. *squee

That is a great way to look at it @itsfi , we do only have one pair lips and impossible to use up especially right now! Ugh. 😂 So happy yours will be coming. Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Esp on the small sticky factor. Trying a balm under and over it too. Maybe I’m just too sensitive to that stuff. 

@Sunnysmom, you're not too sensitive to it. Each of us have preferences for our beauty products and especially now, with masks, something like a lippies' stickiness or tackiness takes on a different consideration - it's not just whether our hair will stick to our lipstick but also how much of our lipstick will transfer onto our masks, etc.

@itsfi Ugh, all so true! I only wear clear super lightly tinted balms under my masks because I have to have something on or else I wipe off lipstick before putting mask on because I feel naked without it! 😖😘

@itsfi @Sunnysmom I love your swatches! But my wallet does not! LOL

@itsfi , I tried Chanel Rouge Intense and Rouge Noir, VB tho can’t recall number off hand , pink 3 maybe and Lisa Eldridge Myth pencils for now.  No clue if right but kind of moody dark fun. What you think would be good? A neutral pinky?  These pics look a little darker than in real life also. 
By the way , 77 kind of reminds me of original VB Bisou Bitten tint. Kind of. Lol. Maybe I’ll compare and swatch them all for fun. 

@itsfi Editing this to say no 77 is not like Bisou. Lol. Def pinker . (Cherie is even warmer than pink and compared to it. ) 77 is nice over VB no 3 pencil or if darker I think I like Sisley Burgundy pencil , Chanel Noir or Intense. It’s such a fun cool but neutral color especially for someone like me or others who prefers a red lip and this way can still get it in a nude red kind of way. I do wish it was a bit less sticky but can’t have it all. Lol. Maybe someone can find a similar shade in a lipstick. Now that would be ideal! MUST be one. 🤔 let me know if you find me one please! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom   Could be good, could be.  Thanks!

2 Replies
testing