Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom I’m eyeing on 247, 257 or 277. Pretty sure I have dupe from other brands but I know that won’t stop me 😂😂

Sounds good @blackkitty2014 . Oh yes, you are preaching to this choir. 🙄🤣

@Winthrop44 Eventhough I whine about the price hike, I have a weakness for Chanel red lippies. I might pick up one or two

9E490E96-9D66-4644-A4E4-BCEBAD1E7151.jpeg

3A1DC218-C91E-4777-85EC-70C072D7B561.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I have to say both are tempting. If the perfume is still available next yr, I will get it. Sorry for the late response, it’d been so crazy at work. Ppl throw 10 things at me to take care of 

Oh no no @blackkitty2014 don’t ever worry to respond! I’m days behind w my issues on here and I never would care. 😖You’re busy w work lol! I wondered if you had seen it is all. 🥰

30D138F4-60B9-4775-B97C-4D1A67EEA9B7.jpeg

77787630-8DF5-4D6B-8E17-32EFC7D4115D.jpeg

Edited- daylight 

Well hello you little glorious beauty! 🤩😍She already arrived! This is the new Coco Club. Oh my goodness this was a surprise. So pretty, and such a festive poinsettia shimmery red not sparkle.  Lots of shine and pigment, super comfy/ smooth. It’s similar to others in this Coco Flash formula but this one def has more depth and yet you can still see your lips underneath it. Loving it. 

6B153642-653E-432F-956C-CCEFED4EB3B7.jpeg

63C6291D-7EA8-4CE8-901D-A5BC24836E39.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB@niki172 can’t wait to see what you think!

@Sunnysmom, now that is a lovely shade of red!! 💋 Thanks for the tag!

@TraceyEB Maybe similar to your BB minus the metallic probably? Both so very pretty! 🤗🥰😘

@Sunnysmom, yes, I think so! BB may be more opaque.

Yes I’m sure it is @TraceyEB . Do you love yours? Kind of wish I had gotten it but I truly don’t need more of these shimmer sparkly kind of shades that is for sure! 🙃 

@Sunnysmom, I quite like it but it's not an everyday any season shade. I have many metallic lipsticks that I rarely wear. I think you bought the right one to add to your red lipstick collection!

@Sunnysmom - Wow!  What a beautiful red!  💖💖💖

She’s a beauty @Titian06 ! 🤩😘

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the swatch. Mine won’t be here until tomorrow even tho I ordered before the overnight shipping deadline, but another friend of mine who ordered later also got hers yesterday and loves it too. I agree with @niki172 that it looks like it can be dressed up or down and I love that. When Chanel does these exclusive releases they’re always beautiful shades. They told me in Live Chat this will be permanent and I hope that’s accurate info.

Oh that’s such a good thing @Winthrop44 , so glad it’s not LE! It deserves to stay in the line. Crazy about varying shipping. I was shocked. Lol. Know you’ll love it too. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Well this morning it says LE on the web site unfortunately. Chalk up another one for the Live Chat folks. Bummer.

@Winthrop44 oh no. 😕 Yes I’ve been told information that hasn’t panned out to be correct too.  Never know. If it’s super popular they could just throw it into the line under a new name or something too and people can get it later on. Let us know what you think when yours arrives! So comfy!

@Sunnysmom I’m a big fan of the RCFs and like this one a lot. I ordered another for a friend as a Christmas present. On my mauvey lips it’s in the same family as Amour but looks a bit dressier because of the slight shimmer.  In Sabrina’s (The Beauty Look Book) review she mentioned a Cyber Monday special. Wonder what that could be!

Nice @Winthrop44 ! Oh I’m curious now too. I wonder what it will be. 🤔 

testing