Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

30D138F4-60B9-4775-B97C-4D1A67EEA9B7.jpeg

77787630-8DF5-4D6B-8E17-32EFC7D4115D.jpeg

Edited- daylight 

Well hello you little glorious beauty! 🤩😍She already arrived! This is the new Coco Club. Oh my goodness this was a surprise. So pretty, and such a festive poinsettia shimmery red not sparkle.  Lots of shine and pigment, super comfy/ smooth. It’s similar to others in this Coco Flash formula but this one def has more depth and yet you can still see your lips underneath it. Loving it. 

6B153642-653E-432F-956C-CCEFED4EB3B7.jpeg

63C6291D-7EA8-4CE8-901D-A5BC24836E39.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB@niki172 can’t wait to see what you think!

@Sunnysmom, now that is a lovely shade of red!! 💋 Thanks for the tag!

@TraceyEB Maybe similar to your BB minus the metallic probably? Both so very pretty! 🤗🥰😘

@Sunnysmom, yes, I think so! BB may be more opaque.

Yes I’m sure it is @TraceyEB . Do you love yours? Kind of wish I had gotten it but I truly don’t need more of these shimmer sparkly kind of shades that is for sure! 🙃 

@Sunnysmom, I quite like it but it's not an everyday any season shade. I have many metallic lipsticks that I rarely wear. I think you bought the right one to add to your red lipstick collection!

@Sunnysmom - Wow!  What a beautiful red!  💖💖💖

She’s a beauty @Titian06 ! 🤩😘

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the swatch. Mine won’t be here until tomorrow even tho I ordered before the overnight shipping deadline, but another friend of mine who ordered later also got hers yesterday and loves it too. I agree with @niki172 that it looks like it can be dressed up or down and I love that. When Chanel does these exclusive releases they’re always beautiful shades. They told me in Live Chat this will be permanent and I hope that’s accurate info.

Oh that’s such a good thing @Winthrop44 , so glad it’s not LE! It deserves to stay in the line. Crazy about varying shipping. I was shocked. Lol. Know you’ll love it too. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Well this morning it says LE on the web site unfortunately. Chalk up another one for the Live Chat folks. Bummer.

@Winthrop44 oh no. 😕 Yes I’ve been told information that hasn’t panned out to be correct too.  Never know. If it’s super popular they could just throw it into the line under a new name or something too and people can get it later on. Let us know what you think when yours arrives! So comfy!

@Sunnysmom I’m a big fan of the RCFs and like this one a lot. I ordered another for a friend as a Christmas present. On my mauvey lips it’s in the same family as Amour but looks a bit dressier because of the slight shimmer.  In Sabrina’s (The Beauty Look Book) review she mentioned a Cyber Monday special. Wonder what that could be!

Nice @Winthrop44 ! Oh I’m curious now too. I wonder what it will be. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom holy cow that was super fast shipping and what a beauty 😍!! That's so pretty I'm so glad that I went ahead and took the plunge. I wonder when mine will arrive 🤔. I can't believe how fast they got that to you I'm so glad it came in time for Thanksgiving. Thank you so very much for the swatch and I'm kinda glad there's no sparkle as it appears this can be a lippie you can wear year long. Chanel did a great job with this one - they hit it right out of the park as I love a red that you can dress up and down. @blackkitty2014 I think you may have a hard time saying no to this one!

Insane @niki172 !! Me too! Feel same about it. Wearable all year for sure. Yup, blackkitty can not. And probably many of our other pals on here! 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom @niki172 . I think this one a must then. Le sigh 😍🥰🌹❤️

Yup @blackkitty2014 , and it’s only ONE thing. 😳😂😘

Did anyone else receive an email from Chanel today about an upcoming exclusive shade in the Coco Flash line? It appears to be a red, but I can't find out any more information about it. The shade is 136 Coco Club.

Yup @niki172 me too. It looks so pretty doesn’t it, like a good true red with maybe teeny shimmer? Available now early before Nov 27 release apparently. Are we pulling the trigger 😳😂😘.CC5650D6-3A64-4E25-9A37-A9AF3C6C8C3C.png

3 Replies
testing