Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@niki172 yes it did and I didn’t keep it either as it was packaged in error saying it was 117. lol. I never look good in those as I think it has to have more of a cool pink to it for me. But @blackkitty2014 may weigh in with her thoughts on it as I know she got 107. 
Here is 117 (on top ), which is a pretty berry. It’s def more sheer than 137 (underneath it), which is a much deeper shade, gorgeous.  I didn’t get 127 as my SA said it was truly a very bright orange red which is no good for me, but may be for you?  She sent me these closeups before I got mine.
I am crazy about Brun shadow! Dark khaki brown. It’s so good. I have worn it daily I think ! Isn’t that bottle so cute?! So sweet of her and it smells yummy. I hadn’t tried

27833CA7-7FC0-4898-94D9-8B9EF6BB69A2.jpeg

B06D76EE-9408-4ECD-A7CA-66BDA1719EDE.jpeg

it- Sycomore? Have you? Sorry these are dark. I took em just now. But you can get the idea I think. Teeny sparkle also. 

380678DB-B118-46D6-901D-BBB9A1B4F1EE.jpeg

 117 top, 137 underneath it 

688DDB36-E326-48F3-BAD0-ECA0F14E5F96.jpeg

 left- 117, right 137

These numbers are making my head spin! I didn't mean the red/orange sorry but the ones you actually picked. See that's the trouble with shades like what you got sent accidentally as it looks great on others, but then it's a pale pink on me which just washes me out even more. Thanks so much for the swatch pictures that was so kind of you! I haven't had a chance to try that fragrance out. Thanks for your input on the Brun eyeshadow single. I think I'll go ahead and get it now ☺️. I'm torn on these two shades - I may be leaning towards 117.... I do know I'm getting that blush it looks so pretty 🥰.

Me too @niki172 ! Never been so confused with only 4 numbers I don’t think! ( well maybe Catkin! Lol) I get myself confused with all their similar shade names too. 🙄😂117 is very pretty. More sheer if that’s what you are wanting. Not sure it’s totally unique or for the price either as @blackkitty2014 mentioned about 107 tho the sparkle in it is different from past shades. (I need a little more ummph in mine for my pale lips it seems so other formulas from them work better for me. ) Hope you love it if you get it! You’ll love the shadow I’m sure! 

@Sunnysmom your timing was good - my SA just called lol!!! I wound up 117, the eyeshadow, and the blush. She's also sending me samples of the new Les Beiges foundation to see if they finally make a foundation that's light enough for me. They're having a pre sale event with GWP so I won't get anything until after the 7th of November, but it's not like I'm going anywhere anyways.

Oh that’s awesome @niki172 , will be a welcome treat! I hope you can get the shade you are wanting in Les Beiges too. So tricky and even more so now of course. Sounds like you have a wonderful SA! So important and nice these days! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom your absolutely right a good SA especially now is so extremely helpful. I've been searching for over a year now for a good foundation to work with my dry skin. I used to wear Chanel, but they discontinued my foundation and didn't carry anything close to my skin tone. Everything just looks yellow on me bleh. Here's hoping I can find something that doesn't look like cake makeup even with all my tricks I can't get foundation to lay right on my skin it's frustrating.

Isn’t that maddening @niki172 , I have given up finding a good one also not just for shades but also for how it looks and feels. I’m drier too and want it to be dewy and natural but none seem to be except for a tinted moisturizer so that’s what I do for now. 😖 I like Chanel but want something even lighter. Water tint is nice but want dewier. So the search goes on. Hope you find your shade! 😊

@niki172 @Sunnysmom Yes I got the Beige color lipstick. It swatches just liked we see from every YouTbube video. It is actually a good nude MLBB and do not wash me out. The only reason I got it is to get something different than red from Chanel. Not sure if it is worth it though considering the high price marked up. The blusher is a must. I think it’s the most unique one from the collection.  I will try to find a picture of Beige lipstick today

@blackkitty2014 thank you! I'm surprised it looks like what it does on every YouTube video. That's a rarity when it comes to any makeup line 😅

@Sunnysmom Ooo everything looks so nice. Loving your haul, and the goodies.

Everything looks beautiful,  @Sunnysmom!

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I love all the colors!  💖💖💖

@Sunnysmom Great swatches of the holiday palettes. 

Thanks @tjffc ! 😘

@Sunnysmom, happy holidays to you!! Love the swatches and your note about the eyeshadows and blush/highlighter. I like the darker lipstick, too! I'm planning on getting the highlighter and similar shade eyeshadow (though wonder if it would be repetitive).

Ha exactly @TraceyEB ! I wondered about the rose shadow also but decided I could just use the blush for both. Reviews say shadow is more sparkley vs blush shimmer which you probably also noted. 

@Sunnysmom, I haven't heard much about differences between the two, so appreciate that you mention them!

It was mentioned in one of the videos @TraceyEB , I think Angela van Rose maybe? I wouldn’t mind it either but hoping the blush can serve as both. Or if you got an eye quad from “Fall” collection it seems similar to my eye but I don’t know for sure. Wait. Isn’t it just fall now. Lol. 😳🙄😂

@Sunnysmom, I can't reconcile that Holiday collections are launching! Even October feels too early. I'm still catching up on Fall releases!

Me too! Still have some stuff on my list @TraceyEB ! Madness. Like 6 months crammed into a few! We should shop our stashes and enjoy them. 💞

2 Replies
testing