Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom, happy holidays to you!! Love the swatches and your note about the eyeshadows and blush/highlighter. I like the darker lipstick, too! I'm planning on getting the highlighter and similar shade eyeshadow (though wonder if it would be repetitive).

Ha exactly @TraceyEB ! I wondered about the rose shadow also but decided I could just use the blush for both. Reviews say shadow is more sparkley vs blush shimmer which you probably also noted. 

@Sunnysmom, I haven't heard much about differences between the two, so appreciate that you mention them!

It was mentioned in one of the videos @TraceyEB , I think Angela van Rose maybe? I wouldn’t mind it either but hoping the blush can serve as both. Or if you got an eye quad from “Fall” collection it seems similar to my eye but I don’t know for sure. Wait. Isn’t it just fall now. Lol. 😳🙄😂

@Sunnysmom, I can't reconcile that Holiday collections are launching! Even October feels too early. I'm still catching up on Fall releases!

Me too! Still have some stuff on my list @TraceyEB ! Madness. Like 6 months crammed into a few! We should shop our stashes and enjoy them. 💞

It's all too much all at once. Having just packed up my makeup for my move, I want to use more of what I already have and was eager to buy. Will come back to that after I peruse holiday collections. 🙂

Wait is that the beige lipstick @Sunnysmom ? Everything is so pretty!!! Love love everything

Edit also- my swatch IS 107 just labeled incorrectly. It was all messed up lol. Here were the shades @blackkitty2014 , you had mentioned 107 beige to me earlier. I originally ordered 127,137 and did receive 137 which is gorgeous as you deepen it. 

7828A853-D959-48AF-972B-B57EFB03F849.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Love the colors.

It’s the mistake lip I got in 107 @blackkitty2014 lol. I’m so confused because all swatches show it as bright warm red which it clearly isn’t. 😂And why I didn’t want it but I can see why you may like it.  It’s def more to warm side but nothing like pictured. Let me know if you want me to send it to you k? I will! 😘

Oh my goodness @Sunnysmom.  I'm so confused at Cuirve.  I totally overlooked it.  Just gorg!!!

😂 me too @blackkitty2014 , never been more confused with lip colors, much less just 3,  in my life. 😂🤣

@Sunnysmom, your comment gave me a hearty laugh tonight! So true, too!

@Sunnysmom  Are the lipsticks scented?  I like the dark one- thanks!

I really stuck my nose into it @Ispend2much6 and I can not tell a scent. lol If so it has to be such a subtle floral but I truly don’t think so as I have perfume on too and tried to smell and swatch it in diff spot. 😊Teeny flecks of shimmer remain also but very tiny. 

Edit- and also Michele and Erin have YouTube swatches up as @blackkitty2014 caught too! 🤗So pretty.
 Chicprofile has some good live swatches now of new Les Chaines shadows and blush highlighter. Excited to see these in person soon I hope! @blackkitty2014 

B7A32B5A-7768-4330-B0A4-E5FDC8E5A33A.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Beautiful colors!

It’s really a pretty collection @tjffc , and the chain detail! 

@Sunnysmom, Erin's fairly straightforward look was about as Christmas-y as it gets. Really showed off the collection well.

Lol it is @TraceyEB , and they all look stunning on her as always, she’s a very pretty girl. I think mine are arriving today or Monday so will be fun to see the shimmer in the lips and that blush, swoon. Lol What are you thinking you will get? 

6 Replies
testing