Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Metal Peach highlighter 😍 Heavy swatch.  I found a piece of highlighter crumb in the compact but couldnt figure out where it came from. lol

@blackkitty2014 and @sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airp...

@blackkitty2014 and @Sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airport I was able to swatch the Chanel Holiday highlighter. It seemed to show up more pinky than peachy on me, but definitely metallic. I think this is now going on the purchase list ❣

@Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion hig...

@Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion highlighter yet. I was working/packing for my trip, returned last night, now washing clothes all day 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully I'll get a chance in the next week to try it out.

Re: @Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion hig...

@Luvstravel ugg unpacking lol. Hope trip fun! Yes please swatch it for me when you get the change and caught up , no hurry! 
I ordered the Lion Or Rose so we can compare. And if anyone has old swatches I would love to see them compared to the highlight powders too. If not too much to ask. I know these aren’t current. @Mochapj 

@meganlisa maybe?! ☺️ 

@Sunnysmom I have all 3 of the lions. They look similar in the pan but not on the skin 

Lion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal PeachLion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal Peach

lion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal Peachlion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal Peach

@Mochapj with these swatches, i have to pick up Or Rose (and also Lion).  Heart

Love you @Mochapj ! 😊Thanks for coming through for me! 🤗🥰. Think I picked correctly with Or Rose, and  tho I have the new metal peach also they will be very different. Not sure how I resisted the Lions in past years but they look so buttery and pretty I couldn’t resist. Do you find that to be true? Similar in texture to the new Metal peach and shimmery on etc? Thank you again! 😘

@Sunnysmom  I wouldn't go so far as to say buttery personally, but they are all quite smooth.

I find the original one and the rose to be slightly soft/powdery and the blanc one very firm. The finish of all 4 of them on is very shimmery but not glittery; a refined soft glow.

Ok thanks @Mochapj good to know. The new one feels quite soft so I wondered. Shimmer/ glow is what I’d hoped for. 🙂

@Sunnysmom, it was the one you ordered. I was just happy...

@Sunnysmom, it was the one you ordered. I was just happy they had it to swatch.

Re: @Sunnysmom, it was the one you ordered. I was just happy...

Oh good yes definitely @Luvstravel! Isn’t it so pretty?! I was worried too peach but it’s such a good neutral blend of both I think. Do you love the Lion Or you got? I’m debating that one if not too white! 🤗

Re: @blackkitty2014 and @sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airp...

Oh it’s so pretty I love it @Luvstravel thank you! Is this Eclat Manietique you mean or a different one not in the states yet? I picked up Manietique if so and it’s so shiny and good! If not I need to find this one too. Ugg! I love it! 😫 Enjoy your trip! 🤗🥰

Re: @blackkitty2014 and @sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airp...

@Luvstravel hope you have a good time Heart Cant wait to see what you think about the holiday highlighter.  Buckle up!! The new highlighter is coming soon.  It's very sparkly 😉

@blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this h...

@blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this highlighter after seeing the pretty swatch you posted. I'm going back and forth between this highlighter or last years or blanc lion highlighter 🤷‍♀️

@blackkitty2014, Thank you for the post if the swatches....

@blackkitty2014, Thank you for the post if the swatches. So many decisions ❣

Re: @blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this h...

@Luvstravel I believe they released 3 last year: Or Blanc, or Rose and Le lion. All 3 are still available at Chanel direct. I only pick up Or Blanc because it’s somewhat similar to my beloved Camelia de Plumes 😘

Edit: here are my swatches of the 2 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Chanel-Updates/m-p/3527368/highlight/true

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 - Very pretty!

@blackkitty2014  Beautiful!  Thanks for the convincing swatch!

You’re very welcome @Ispend2much6 . I think this will be beautiful on many skin tones. Are you getting one😘

@blackkitty2014   I did some "investigating," and I think it might be too shiny for me.  We'll see; I really want three of the eye quads; those would be my priority. 🙂

I love it @blackkitty2014 ! So happy that it looks cooler vs warmer too. Can’t wait for mine tomorrow. Just hate going over the top pattern of the shadows/ highlighter etc you know?! So pretty. (And that watch. Loving it!)🥰

4 Replies
testing