Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: @Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion hig...

@Mochapj with these swatches, i have to pick up Or Rose (and also Lion).  Heart

Love you @Mochapj ! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for coming through for me! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ. Think I picked correctly with Or Rose, and  tho I have the new metal peach also they will be very different. Not sure how I resisted the Lions in past years but they look so buttery and pretty I couldnโ€™t resist. Do you find that to be true? Similar in texture to the new Metal peach and shimmery on etc? Thank you again! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom  I wouldn't go so far as to say buttery personally, but they are all quite smooth.

I find the original one and the rose to be slightly soft/powdery and the blanc one very firm. The finish of all 4 of them on is very shimmery but not glittery; a refined soft glow.

Ok thanks @Mochapj good to know. The new one feels quite soft so I wondered. Shimmer/ glow is what Iโ€™d hoped for. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Sunnysmom, it was the one you ordered. I was just happy...

@Sunnysmom, it was the one you ordered. I was just happy they had it to swatch.

Re: @Sunnysmom, it was the one you ordered. I was just happy...

Oh good yes definitely @Luvstravel! Isnโ€™t it so pretty?! I was worried too peach but itโ€™s such a good neutral blend of both I think. Do you love the Lion Or you got? Iโ€™m debating that one if not too white! ๐Ÿค—

Re: @blackkitty2014 and @sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airp...

Oh itโ€™s so pretty I love it @Luvstravel thank you! Is this Eclat Manietique you mean or a different one not in the states yet? I picked up Manietique if so and itโ€™s so shiny and good! If not I need to find this one too. Ugg! I love it! ๐Ÿ˜ซ Enjoy your trip! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: @blackkitty2014 and @sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airp...

@Luvstravel hope you have a good time Heart Cant wait to see what you think about the holiday highlighter.  Buckle up!! The new highlighter is coming soon.  It's very sparkly ๐Ÿ˜‰

@blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this h...

@blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this highlighter after seeing the pretty swatch you posted. I'm going back and forth between this highlighter or last years or blanc lion highlighter ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

@blackkitty2014, Thank you for the post if the swatches....

@blackkitty2014, Thank you for the post if the swatches. So many decisions โฃ

Re: @blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this h...

@Luvstravel I believe they released 3 last year: Or Blanc, or Rose and Le lion. All 3 are still available at Chanel direct. I only pick up Or Blanc because itโ€™s somewhat similar to my beloved Camelia de Plumes ๐Ÿ˜˜

Edit: here are my swatches of the 2 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Chanel-Updates/m-p/3527368/highlight/true

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 - Very pretty!

@blackkitty2014  Beautiful!  Thanks for the convincing swatch!

Youโ€™re very welcome @Ispend2much6 . I think this will be beautiful on many skin tones. Are you getting one๐Ÿ˜˜

@blackkitty2014   I did some "investigating," and I think it might be too shiny for me.  We'll see; I really want three of the eye quads; those would be my priority. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love it @blackkitty2014 ! So happy that it looks cooler vs warmer too. Canโ€™t wait for mine tomorrow. Just hate going over the top pattern of the shadows/ highlighter etc you know?! So pretty. (And that watch. Loving it!)๐Ÿฅฐ

@ms123456, Definitely will :)

@ms123456, Definitely will ๐Ÿ™‚

@ms123456, I ended up ordering the Or Blanc Lion last nig...

@ms123456, I ended up ordering the Or Blanc Lion last night. Hopefully it will be here Monday.

Re: @ms123456, I ended up ordering the Or Blanc Lion last nig...

@Luvstravel  Thank you! Please let me know if you like it. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Sunnysmom, That eyeliner did look pretty with color shif...

@Sunnysmom, That eyeliner did look pretty with color shift. I just ordered the lion so hopefully Monday it will be here!

Re: @Sunnysmom, That eyeliner did look pretty with color shif...

Yea @Luvstravel ! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸปExcited for you! 

2 Replies
testing