Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Yes @Ispend2much6 winner winner. I couldn’t resist it either! 

RE: Chanel Updates

More swatches of the lighter topcoat from the fall collection. If you have IG I’d highly recommend looking at the post on her page because it’s a video and the topper looks even more beautiful in motion

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Okay that page is so dangerous to my wallet! Thanks for the recommendation @Mochapj . I think I may just skip the greenish/silver shade transformer and go for the white shade now. She's got some great videos of swatches.

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

That looks so good @Mochapj .  I think I’ll like these. Better than EL VB. Those were tricky. Lol. I’m impressed with these new releases and know you will enjoy them soon too! 

Well this makes me happy! Lol Maybe I can relax now and hope not too much more early fall newness. Lol. Doubtful! 

Love these so far. Smooshed 3 of shadows together for a sooty mess. Love it. Quite smooth not super silky but they are more shimmer and metallic. Gunmetal and titanium shades my favs to work with so far. And dark moody lip perfect for a sunny summer day! Ha Lip looks darker and more purple than Vamp of old with gloss and alone is very pretty on. Is Extreme matte. (Yes I’m old enough to have been around for Vamp!🤣 🙄). 

Prob way to dark for you @Ispend2much6

@Mochapj

@Mochapj

@Mochapj Yours coming? I’m debating the eye gloss. If not too slippery. 

@TraceyEB @niki172 @curlychiquita @Winthrop44 @makeitup305 @2manyperfumes @meganlisa !

@Sunnysmom what did you do to us???? Thx for the swatches.  The lippies do look lovely.  

Ha and I forgot to tag you @blackkitty2014 !! Meant to!! I know right. Just here to help. lol. And makes us all feel a little less guilt?! Maybe?!! All of this is making me crazy. I’m trying to have a life here. 🤣Impossible to do with all these fun goodies. 

Bad bad @Sunnysmom !!!! You remind me to go look and then i watch Michele Wang Youtube ... Now i want Noir Supreme quad and the Penombre top coat lol.  The other quad is also up to my alley ... but do i need bunch of quads? 😉

😂 @blackkitty2014 ! I know, I watched her too bec dear @curlychiquita reminded me she had it up! And I think you were first to tell me about her! So it’s all your fault. 😬 I had to buy stupid Penombre too bec of her. Super dooper. We r all a mess. But hey our eyes and lips look good! 🤣Tell me when u get yours! Of course you need more quads silly girl! 

@Sunnysmom   Is it my computer that's having a hard time seeing your photos? I'm using Opera.  I'm beginning to wonder.  I can't see other things on FB and stuff.

😡🤔where r they?! Said they attached a comments under! Oh well. Try try again. I had issues w this post too. Had to redo. 6934D0BB-908E-4FCF-885B-BA17D67733C7.jpeg

Gloss, lip, together , quadGloss, lip, together , quad

@Ispend2much6 etc! Apologies for it! 

@Sunnysmom thanks so much for the tag and the swatches! The gloss and lippie combo makes me want both so badly - reminds me of high school/college lol. Are the shadows not as sparkly as they appeared to be on other posts? I was looking forward to a good smokey eye with glitter quad.

@niki172 I would say they are minimal sparkle with shimmer. But does show up on for sure. Not glitter. Tiny micro bits of sparkle with more shimmer. White has most sparkle then true grey shade next (lower right)  , then “warm” almost khaki grey shade (upper left ) tho pay off not as much as others I found. Darkest grey is matte tho smooth. All are smooth but not soft I wouldn’t say. Clear as mud?! Very pretty. Very. 😊

Thanks @Sunnysmom I'll have to think about it, but I do think I'm going to pick up that lipstick you bought (thanks for the nudge ha ha). I was hoping it would be pretty shimmery, but sophisticated if that makes sense :P.

@niki172 I do think it is. It’s super pretty. Just posted it on my hand a minute ago. I look more tan than I really am , sorry if distorted. Trying to get it to show. Warm shade second down is more sheer so tougher to see but so good on. Take a look. You would like it I’m certain. Good shades to play with. I’m usually not a sparkle girl vs liking shimmer more but this seems to be a perfect mix of the 2 I think. Very subtle but wearable yet you can glam it up with the white or the new top coats I bet!

2F563350-C900-480A-88F7-0119D7FA5B65.jpeg

Thanks @Sunnysmom I'm super pale so this may be perfect! I'm definitely picking up that white shade as well. My list just keeps on growing. Lord help me when the holiday collections start coming out :D.

Oh yes it so will @niki172 I’m excited for you! My face is light tho my hands aren’t. Lovely. Lol. Can’t wait to hear. Omg no no no!! I don’t even like spring shades and I’ve bought too much. I’m doomed for F/W!!! 

@Sunnysmom, Great pics and fabulous swatches! The purple gloss looks much more wearable than in the photo posted below. I love the lipstick shade, of course! Your comment, "And dark moody lip perfect for a sunny summer day!" made me laugh as I think I experienced the hottest day of the year so far here.  I'm really interested to see how the Paillete rates. From what I read, it's like a highlighting gel for face and decolletage. I do wish the collection was released closer to Fall so we can enjoy Chanel's summer releases.

Ha yes I hear you @TraceyEB can’t we just enjoy our summer goodies first! Craziness. Holiday will be out next! Lol. I’m sorry it’s so hot. Not my favorite thing at all :(. I want to see highlighter gel too. Not gonna buy sight unseen I don’t think. Will see. 🙄 I was a bit worried about the gloss at first too but I do think it’ll be good to change colors of other lipsticks. I’m seldom a gloss person but a few I do. 

@Sunnysmom   Thanks for sharing!  If those lippies would look on my lips the way they look on your arm, I would like them.  But, they probably wouldn't.  I wonder if the red would turn pinkish on me; but, then the dark gloss would fix that.

Are the shadows smooth?

The shadows are smooth ish @Ispend2much6. Not as much as recent quads I don’t feel bec they are more shimmer than these which are a little bit harder w small metallic and sparkle. But easy to apply still. And the lip is still red. It does have other tone in it but it’s muted dark matte red. :). 

1 Reply
testing