Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@fiercestpoodle  I added captions onto all of the photos; Green is the third photo from the top.

@Mochapj  Thank you! I didn't realize I could click on the pics for captions! I *thought* that was it....but then I was thinking maybe it was the first pic...the green doesn't appear very green to me - how does it look to you in person?

While discussing green - my Ciate Twisted arrived yesterday - absolutely stunning! So glad you had posted photos of that one as well. I love how you can sheer it out for a subtle wash of green, and then have it more intense as well.

@fiercestpoodle in person the colours aren’t super saturated either. TBH while I think the 4 quads are lovely desaturated combos, I don’t find any of them to be very colourful versions of the colours they’re named after.

part of that may be due to my skintone; my olive skin tends to alter colours pretty significantly but I don’t find the blue quad super blue (more of a grey + teal), green isn’t really all that green (2 of the 4 shades are bronzey) and the mauve IMO isn’t even mauve 🤷🏽‍♀️

Re: Chanel Updates

I wanted to buy the Water Tint in Nordstrom yesterday but it’s sold out in stores and inline. Does anybody know if it’s limited edition? They couldn’t tell me in Nordstrom. 

I ordered mine today off the Chanel website.  I used the code INTHEBAG to get free overnight shipping.  Ordered it this morning and it shipped this afternoon.  In case anyone is interested, the difference between light and med light is that med light has a more yellow undertone and is slightly darker. 

@katkapivarci I got mine from Neiman Marcus.  Looks liked all shades got restocked as of last Friday. I think they are all avail on Chanel direct as well.

@katkapivarci My SA said it’s permanent and it’s not marked LE on the Chanel website

I used Water Tint light-medium first time today.  I approved!!! 2 pumps and a tiny concealer are good enough for me.  I get enough coverage that i need.  The only complain is light/medium is a tad darker for my skintone.  I might pick up Light and mix them together to create custom shade 😉 Will report back on the wear time.

Received new Eye Quads and find them very interesting so far. Though the colors seem similar to others I don’t think they are. They have good depth and interesting shifts to them that are so pretty on. The wear time on their own isn’t amazing but with a creme stick under they do last well. I particularly love love the Blurry Grey quad. Really nice neutrals. ( First pic )The lower right color (Clair Light)  is especially amazing on its own as it turns into a subtle shimmering Topaz almost. It’s so cool and fresh on its own with a bright lip and flushed cheek look! Hard to see I realize. And all layer beautifully. I’m so glad I overrode my brain saying don’t do it because I feel like they’re that good and different also. The love for all things Chanel goes on!! Lol 

Chanel Blurry GreysChanel Blurry Greys

Chanel Blurry BluesChanel Blurry Blues

L- Greys, R- BluesL- Greys, R- Blues

First pic is Blurry Grey, second is Blurry Blue. Same with quads in pic left and right. Maybe go see them and try if you haven’t yet. ☺️

@TraceyEB , @blackkitty2014 , @Ispend2much6 

Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom .  I'm eyeing on the Blurry Blues and the 9 pan neutral and couple lippies 😉 I probably can squeeze in a birthday order 😉 sometimes soon.  The only problem ... i cant choose and i cant buy everything lol

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Noted @blackkitty2014 😉

Of course u can @blackkitty2014 ! When is your bday lovey?! 🥰

@Sunnysmom it's the same as father day this year 😉

Cross post of new and most recent Chanel lip colors in Liquid Powders and Liquid Inks if anyone likes blue and deeper reds. Sorry messy! 

Top to bottom: Liquid Powders in 960,970,964,966. Newest in 966 has most pigment for sure. Liquid Inks next in 154, 174. Just subtle differences and probably could’ve gotten one in each in retrospect. Lol. @TraceyEB , @Mochapj , @blackkitty2014 ,@Ispend2much6, @2manyperfumes etc! 

3FDB2B70-03AE-4601-A607-8194D0E09B21.jpeg

Thanks for the swatches @Sunnysmom. I really want to try a liquid powder now! 

I do like them a lot @PrettyPaint. They really do remind me of Mac powder lipsticks in texture and feel for that blurred lip if you like that too. 🙂 

Thx @Sunnysmom. I really try to control myself with Chanel. I still have couple things on my wishlist. I have Fresh water tint foundation (or whatever they called it) coming my way. I’m so excited 🤣😂😉

I know @blackkitty2014 it’s such a battle and new fall coming in July so it never seems to end. I hadn’t bought as much Chanel until the new director made such good changes and since then I’ve been buying too much of it it seems. Ugg! I know you will love the new water tint. It’s good stuff! 

RE: Chanel Updates

More of Chanel fall

These Chanel Fall products launch on July 15, 2019.

Image1942185647925861039.jpg

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB I’m dead. Can not even wait.
testing