Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@katkapivarci My SA said itโ€™s permanent and itโ€™s not marked LE on the Chanel website

I used Water Tint light-medium first time today.  I approved!!! 2 pumps and a tiny concealer are good enough for me.  I get enough coverage that i need.  The only complain is light/medium is a tad darker for my skintone.  I might pick up Light and mix them together to create custom shade ๐Ÿ˜‰ Will report back on the wear time.

Received new Eye Quads and find them very interesting so far. Though the colors seem similar to others I donโ€™t think they are. They have good depth and interesting shifts to them that are so pretty on. The wear time on their own isnโ€™t amazing but with a creme stick under they do last well. I particularly love love the Blurry Grey quad. Really nice neutrals. ( First pic )The lower right color (Clair Light)  is especially amazing on its own as it turns into a subtle shimmering Topaz almost. Itโ€™s so cool and fresh on its own with a bright lip and flushed cheek look! Hard to see I realize. And all layer beautifully. Iโ€™m so glad I overrode my brain saying donโ€™t do it because I feel like theyโ€™re that good and different also. The love for all things Chanel goes on!! Lol 

Chanel Blurry GreysChanel Blurry Greys

Chanel Blurry BluesChanel Blurry Blues

L- Greys, R- BluesL- Greys, R- Blues

First pic is Blurry Grey, second is Blurry Blue. Same with quads in pic left and right. Maybe go see them and try if you havenโ€™t yet. โ˜บ๏ธ

@TraceyEB , @blackkitty2014 , @Ispend2much6 

Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom .  I'm eyeing on the Blurry Blues and the 9 pan neutral and couple lippies ๐Ÿ˜‰ I probably can squeeze in a birthday order ๐Ÿ˜‰ sometimes soon.  The only problem ... i cant choose and i cant buy everything lol

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Noted @blackkitty2014 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course u can @blackkitty2014 ! When is your bday lovey?! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom it's the same as father day this year ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cross post of new and most recent Chanel lip colors in Liquid Powders and Liquid Inks if anyone likes blue and deeper reds. Sorry messy! 

Top to bottom: Liquid Powders in 960,970,964,966. Newest in 966 has most pigment for sure. Liquid Inks next in 154, 174. Just subtle differences and probably couldโ€™ve gotten one in each in retrospect. Lol. @TraceyEB , @Mochapj , @blackkitty2014 ,@Ispend2much6, @2manyperfumes etc! 

3FDB2B70-03AE-4601-A607-8194D0E09B21.jpeg

Thanks for the swatches @Sunnysmom. I really want to try a liquid powder now! 

I do like them a lot @PrettyPaint. They really do remind me of Mac powder lipsticks in texture and feel for that blurred lip if you like that too. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thx @Sunnysmom. I really try to control myself with Chanel. I still have couple things on my wishlist. I have Fresh water tint foundation (or whatever they called it) coming my way. Iโ€™m so excited ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

I know @blackkitty2014 itโ€™s such a battle and new fall coming in July so it never seems to end. I hadnโ€™t bought as much Chanel until the new director made such good changes and since then Iโ€™ve been buying too much of it it seems. Ugg! I know you will love the new water tint. Itโ€™s good stuff! 

RE: Chanel Updates

More of Chanel fall

These Chanel Fall products launch on July 15, 2019.

Image1942185647925861039.jpg

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB Iโ€™m dead. Can not even wait.

@TraceyEB Obsessed with those bold lips for fall. <333

@PenelopeBT, it's a very bold look. I'm loving the lipstick underneath the gloss (not pictured but was in a Chanel video).

@TraceyEB I love the lipstick and gloss combo with the grey eyes. It's a very bold, yet mysterious look that I'd love to try out. <333

@PenelopeBT, me, too. I'm loving the Chanel collections this year. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Mochapj yes!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
testing