Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I have this No 8 shade 🙂 just received it recently

Warm toned, slight shimmer:

ACS_0176.jpg

This is a beautiful color, @lachaton!

This is a beautiful color, @lachaton!

@lachaton That’s a gorgeous color. 

So good @lachaton.  beautiful. My order for it plus highlighter is in and I’m anxiously awaiting it! I love No 5 from previous tho I know cooler based. 

@lachaton  beautiful! I was just looking for swatches online after getting the Chanel email last night. Very convincing...

@MissPuff   Do it, do it!  It looks like it was made for you.  🙂

@Ispend2much6  Must...resist...Too...many...red...lipsticks! Oh who am I kidding? This will be mine!

@MissPuff same! Always looking for another great one! Glad I’m not alone!! 🤗💋

@MissPuff   Just bought the new Opal Pearl or whatever it's called highlighter.  Third Chanel purchase this week.

Let us know what you think of the highlighter, @Ispend2much6! I'm eyeing the tweed blush, opal highlighter, and the warm eyeshadow quad from this collection.

Lol @Ispend2much6  welcome to the crazy Chanel club! 🤣 Me too! 

@Sunnysmom   It's a gamble; it could be too light and cool and look chalky.  Hope not!

I hear you @Ispend2much6  I doubt it tho. Hope not. We shall see! They usually aren’t chalky I don’t feel. Sometimes a little too sparkley for my taste tho. It’s funny too bec the Chanel chat line told me the new No.8 lip is cool darker red toned and I don’t think it appears so! Esp with @lachaton @pretty pic! Looks warmer to me! lol 

@Sunnysmom   It looks warm to me too.

@Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB I really love this new highlighter! It’s so pretty and soft , very flattering I think and I have some smile crinkles too! 🤣 It seems different than my rosy one. More like the TF. Lip no.8 too, good red a bit warmer. Even the sparkles don’t bother me too much tho not usually a fan. Did you end up getting either @TraceyEB ?! Do it unless you have something too similar?! 

Hi @Sunnysmom, I picked up the lipstick - just couldn't resist Lucky No 8! Will post and tag you. I really excited about the highlighter reading your description of it! Am intrigued by the formula change you described.

@TraceyEB Love the lip on you! It is very forgiving and wearable I agree. I may be crazy on the highlight powder but this one seems softer and creamier to me. More like the Chantecaille or TF definitely. It’s a winner! 

@Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB I really love this new highlighter! It’s so pretty and soft , very flattering I think and I have some smile crinkles too! 🤣 It seems different than my rosy one. More like the TF. Lip no.8 too, good red a bit warmer. Even the sparkles don’t bother me too much tho not usually a fan. Did you end up getting either @TraceyEB ?! Do it unless you have something too similar?! 

That shade looks lovely on you, @lachaton! It has a beautiful brightening effect. Thanks for posting!

RE: Chanel Updates

Looks like the summer les beiges collection is getting a 9 pan les Ombres

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

I hope Chanel isn't overusing the 9-pan palette design. That said, love the bronze-y, taupe-y look to this collection.

6 Replies
testing