Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 Glad to see I'm not the only one who's happy to have too many reds (FFabulous, Lost Cherry, Chanel No 8...) haha!

I have a weakness for a good red, it's true, @lachaton@blackkitty2014, @Sunnysmom! (Admit it so they won't suspect your extensive berry/plum lip stash! Heh, heh.)

Haha exactly @TraceyEB !! Me too!! Slippery slope!! 

@lachaton , @TraceyEB , @Sunnysmom There is no such thing as too many red 😉 I'm planing to use up 1 of my reds this year.  I cant decide which yet 😉

@blackkitty2014 @lachaton @TraceyEB nope never! Good goal to use some up tho! 

@TraceyEB  That looks beautiful on you! I'm trying to make it through the month of February (shortest month of the year!) without buying ANY lip products but No 8 is really testing my resolve. Only a week or so to go...

Good for you @MissPuff.  Wish I had your resolve! 😕 You will deserve a good treat when done! 

Thank you, @MissPuff! I'm sure this lipstick will still be there on March 1. I admire your no buy fortitude. You can do it!!

@TraceyEB   That is a great red on you!  Thanks for the tag.

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!

Such a pretty shade on you, @TraceyEB ! 

Thank you, @lachaton!

Chanel Updates

NEW - Rouge Coco Flash lipstick available at Chanel direct. LIpstick shades visible through *transparent* cap!

I received my Tweed Beige a few days ago and wore it today. It is very pretty but very shimmery and pigmented as well. I actually had to blend it down with a beauty blender because I wasn’t expecting such intense colour so I over did it. There is certainly no need to wear a separate highlighter with it.

783C1D0F-2B3A-46ED-BAFB-FFD240BF96A3.jpeg

Hi @fatimamummy, the shade is gorgeous!

@Mochapj, what is your experience with the new Tweed Beige and the Chanel Tweed blushes in general? Do they have a glittery overspray or glitter throughout?

Thanks for the tag @TraceyEB - I saw this last night and meant to respond but I fell asleep on my phone 😄

As a collector of the tweed blushes, I can say with certainty that they do all tend to come with a sparkly overspray. That said, all of the older ones I've used do not have the sparkle throughout the pan - once you dust through the overspray, it's just a regular blush.

However, I did notice Tweed Beige has a lot more sparkly overspray than any of the others I have. I haven't gotten far enough down into it to know for sure that it doesn't continue throughout, but based on the 10+ others I have, I'm fairly confident to say that it's only on the top.

Thanks so much for the helpful background on the tweed blushes, @Mochapj, and your observation of the newest one. I didn't know you collected these!

Usually the tweed blushes have a really shimmery overspray. Is this one shimmery throughput?

Chanel Updates

LE Chanel Rouge Allure No 8 available now on Chanel direct. Use promo code INTHEBAG for overnight shipping. Also spied Le Blanc Collection Pierres de Lumieres online now.

Pierres de Lumieres 2019Pierres de Lumieres 2019

I have this No 8 shade 🙂 just received it recently

Warm toned, slight shimmer:

ACS_0176.jpg

This is a beautiful color, @lachaton!

This is a beautiful color, @lachaton!
18 Replies
testing