Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

What a treasure trove you've posted, @Mochapj!! It all looks so enticing!

Ooooh, more liquid powder colors! I found this formula oddly intriguing but the current colors were just blase to me, the two new ones look more my speed!

I'm oddly intrigued by the liquid powder lipstick, too. I own one shade but, like you, @MissPuff, am really liking the shades in the new collection

Chanel Updates

Available Dec 17 on Chanel direct. Might we see the Spring collection launch then, too?

Re: Chanel Updates

Chanel Spring/Summer

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 9.11.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-06 at 9.11.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-06 at 9.12.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-06 at 9.12.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.36.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.36.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.36.50 PM.png

Les blanc 2019AE7C1190-3172-45BB-ADD6-D1B17D158DE2.png

Available NOW on Chanel direct (Canada & US) - Lร‰GรˆRETร‰ ET EXPร‰RIENCE quad. Code INTHEBAG still works for overnight shipping.

Chanel Updates

Chanel Black Friday Release - the LE Legerete et Experience quad previously released in Japan. The palette is listed on Chanel direct as 'coming soon.' Swatches and comparison to Candeur et Experience posted earlier by @Mochapj below.

RE: Chanel Updates

Another new spring release

Discover CHANEL COLLECTION LIBRE 2018.I am loving this collection!!!!

Swatches of the Libre holiday eyes and highlighter - Electrum, Vert, Cuivre, Noir Lamรฉ pressed Ombre Premiere. Rose Lamรฉ Ombre Premiere Cream. Le Lion de Chanel. Off to the far right is last yearโ€™s Or Blanc and Or Rose Lion highlighters for comparison

Thank you for the swatches, @Mochapj. Are there any standouts in this collection to you? Do you have any impressions of the products yet?

@lachaton So I bought Rose Lamรฉ early when I saw it pop up on the Bay a few weeks ago and Iโ€™ve worn it a bunch of times since. I liked it enough that when the rest of the collection launched I picked up another pot with my preorder as a backup. It is a spot on dupe for an eyeshadow I used to love from Too Faced called Satin Sheets.

that said, Iโ€™ve only worn the pressed eyeshadows once (yesterday) and have worn the highlight a few times.Electrum, Cuivre, Vert and Noir Lamรฉ

I think the highlighter is exceptional, as well as Rose Lamรฉ. Itโ€™s really hard to capture what is special about RL on camera, but itโ€™s champagne, gold, peach and pink all mixed together. I think the pressed shadows are nice and they wear well but I think their primary appeal is the embossing, if Iโ€™m completely honest. Outside of the Electrum shade, I donโ€™t think the others are anything we havenโ€™t seen before, though the quality is good.

@Mochapj I had initially decided to pass on Rose Lame, so your thoughts are very helpful! (I also loved Satin Sheets.) I quite like the cream shadows from Chanel for an easy to wear eye-look, but this one just didn't look like anything special to me. Your description of it sounds much more appealing. 

Your eye look is gorgeous! The 4 shades look great together. I may end up adding Electrum to my collection.

Spring

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 1.33.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-11 at 1.33.27 PM.png

Swatches of the libres eyeshadows and highlighter

So i noticed that the highlighter is the same shade as Becca's Champagne  Pop when i swatched it the other day and compared at home.

Summer 20195A15B078-2637-4122-B2EF-87AF1605A740.png

Spring collection is called visions de asie

Chanel Updates

Available via Chanel direct - Chanel No 5 & No 5 L'Eau in a LE red bottle. $160, 3.4 fl oz.

@TraceyEB, thanks. Hopefully Lโ€™Eau wonโ€™t be sold out by the time Iโ€™m ready ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

testing