Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

So i noticed that the highlighter is the same shade as Becca's Champagne  Pop when i swatched it the other day and compared at home.

Re: Chanel Updates

Summer 20195A15B078-2637-4122-B2EF-87AF1605A740.png

RE: Chanel Updates

Spring collection is called visions de asie

Chanel Updates

Available via Chanel direct - Chanel No 5 & No 5 L'Eau in a LE red bottle. $160, 3.4 fl oz.

@TraceyEB, thanks. Hopefully L’Eau won’t be sold out by the time I’m ready 😂🤣

🙌🏻 Thank you @TraceyEB! So beautiful! 

Chanel Updates

Chanel SS19 Collection with product names.

Another look

@Mochapj@TraceyEB, that 9 pan eyeshadow palette will come home with me 😉 Look at the gold and the red Heart I love the first one.

Be still my heart. I saw part of the 9-pan in one of Chanel's IG stories - the red and deep blue shades and what looks like silver.  And a rose lipstick, which Chanel does so well. Love it all!

Dear lord. Dead. 

Looks like another 9 pan is coming for spring next year

Chanel Updates

From Beauty Almanac, product details for Le Libre Maximalisme de Chanel.  Launches NOV 2. Update AVAILABLE NOW on Chanel direct.

Here is new Epitome Velvet Extreme , Ideal Velvet Extreme and No.5 Velvet. ( I swatched colors Extreme Velvet Extreme and Unique Velvet a few weeks ago if anyone needs them ) Epitome is beautiful pinky red. Ideal and No 5 are very similar colors tho I prefer velvet formula personally. No.5 is also a little lighter and a bit more sheer. Pigment is great on both formulas. @TraceyEB@blackkitty2014Top to bottom -Epitome, Ideal, and No.5Top to bottom -Epitome, Ideal, and No.5

61DAFC56-B693-4616-B5CE-0DE10F54BB4C.jpeg

Stop enabling me @Sunnysmom 😉 They are all gorgerous.  Thx for the swatches.  I'm wearing No 5 today.  It's a pretty strawberry red on me 😉

Haha @blackkitty2014! I’m so sorry. Did it stay on a long time for you? No feathering? You have the best of it though I think with No.5! The only other one that I think is truly the standout of the collection is “Unique” in Velvet formula. It’s different, brilliant and glowing and leaves such a gorgeous stain. Melts into the lip vs sitting on top. I have no other like it and hope it is added to the permanent line. Perfection! 😊

Thanks for posting the swatches, @Sunnysmom. I just love these shades being incrementally different one from another, and all so lovely to wear. You have intrigued me about the shade Unique!

@TraceyEB Yes I agree with you. What Chanel does so well. Here is my beloved Unique again for your viewing pleasure lol. 🙄☺️It’s just such a great bejeweled berry that is also just so satiny on and brightens up your face. Lots of compliments on it.  I have to hoard it I’m afraid after learning the hard way with other favorites gone forever! I’m sure similarities to some Givenchy, Pat McG, BB, TF or Bite a little bit but the way the formula works with this color is just so pretty. Imho. It’s also what I seem to try to achieve when I mix colors. I’m gonna compare it to some of my stash for fun too. If anyone else has similar shades I’d love to know too tho I feel like I exhaust every line it seems! @blackkitty2014?! Chanel Unique VelvetChanel Unique Velvet

Pic on my silly arm doesn’t do it justice. Lol.  

Here's Chanel No 5 lipstick, a pink red (almost raspberry on me), and comparison swatches. On me, No 5 resembles No 1 except No 5 is brighter, lighter, and matte, visible mostly if wearing the 2 shades on the lips for comparison. No 5 is super pigmented and comfortable to wear. (Chanel No 4 swatched below is an orange red with a sheen.)

Thank you, @blackkitty2014 for the overnight code and @Sunnysmom for photos of her purchases below.

Chanel No 5 - Holiday 2018 collectionChanel No 5 - Holiday 2018 collectionChanel Holiday 2018Chanel Holiday 2018L-R: Chanel Rouge Allure No 5, No 4, No 1L-R: Chanel Rouge Allure No 5, No 4, No 1Wearing Chanel No 5 lipstickWearing Chanel No 5 lipstick

I want the lippie and the highlighter 😉 

@blackkitty2014Available now on Chanel direct. The lippie will sell out, kitty! Tagging (but not enabling) @Sunnysmom

3 Replies
testing