Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Thanks for spying the swatches, @Mochapj. TaraB thought it was a dupe for Chanel Camelia de Plumes though Signe du Lion Blanc Or looks, to me, a tad warmer, with more pronounced gold, and less of a sheen when comparing swatches.

Spoiler
Chanel Camelia de Plumes

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

They don’t look the same to me but let see if can compare mine

Re: Chanel Updates

thebeautylookbook has the review of Chanel Camelia Peche on.  It looks absolutely stunning on her. I'm still not sure whether i should hoard this.  I dont like sheer blusher and i'm still flirting with the idea of getting some Tom Ford eyeshadow singles. Sigh!!  @TraceyEB

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

I ordered it but don’t have it yet. I actually have enjoyed every Chanel blush I’ve bought; and even finished one! I think this one sold out rather quickly so no worries about it! I did get Burnt Coral. It is also really pretty!

Thanks @blackkitty2014 and @Mochapj for your posts/comments. I've decided to pass on the blush. I prefer my recent Chanel blushes more (Burnt Coral and So Close).

@blackkitty2014 I bought it a few months back when it was available to Canada - aside from the embossing of the flowers, the blush itself is not anything special, to be honest.

i wouldn’t worry about hoarding it unless you only want it to look at.

Thx you @Mochapj for saving me $$$.  I remember i wasnt impressed with the 2014 version when i swatched it in store.  Are you going to buy any TF single?

Agree @blackkitty2014 had I known at the time that Peche was a mix of 2 existing blush shades (that I already own, no less) I wouldn’t have picked it up.

i preordered 4 of the Paillettes from my  Nordies SA for Black Friday but my counter hasn’t received them yet, so I’m still waiting. 

Looks like Signe du Lion is LIVE!!

Anybody is getting this?  I need a push 😉

30 seconds after it was released! At this price, it may be my only one.

Okie ordered the blanc one.  I hold both of you @TraceyEB and @shimmerbait accountable for this 😉 JK! Please please have awesome quality.  I guess we're all see on Monday 😉  Now i need to resist not to order the Charlotte Tilburry Legendary Muse set on sale right now lol

@blackkitty2014  lol yes I ordered both!

Chanel Direct Release Dates: Signe du Lion & Blush Camelia Peche

From Chanel Direct:

• Le Signe du Lion - Available Fri, Nov 24
  • Blush Camelia Peche (featuring Espiègle and Malice shades) - Available Mon, Nov 27
  • Chiffres Entrelaces Healthy Glow Luminous Colour in Beige - Available Now.

Fyi. @Mochapj @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom

Re: Chanel Direct Release Dates: Signe du Lion & Blush Camelia Peche

Thanks @TraceyEB! Looks so pretty doesn’t it. Did you get anything?! I would like to see in person as I went crazy to get the other LE red compact highlighter whatever it was called and I need nothing!! But...! 

Hi @Sunnysmom! I have lipsticks No. 1 & 4 in transit from Chanel, bought So Close blush and the tinted mascara a few weeks ago (I adore that blush!), and will be buying the Signe du Lion highlighter in White Gold when released.

@TraceyEB That sounds amazing! Good Chanel haul! And I bought lips 2 and 3! I must like the blue reds and u the more neutral tones one eh?! 😀 I kind of liked the eye palette too but it got such icky reviews I went nah. I did get a few of the new TF singles so will see how they are. Will it ever end! I keep thinking I’m done and then something else drops down from makeup heaven that I seem to not be able to resist. Good grief! I need therapy or an intervention I’m pretty sure!

Stay strong, @Sunnysmom! Too much temptation at this time of year. Yes, my preference is for warm/neutral reds. (Blue reds do nothing for me.)

@TraceyEB Ha yes I will try to stay strong! Tomorrow is a challenging day ( or right now even I guess!). lol. U seem like you look great in blue reds but maybe they are more neutral and harder to tell in pics. In any event they all look great on you. And did you see the new Fenty red. I may or may not have picked it up. 😳🙃

Thank you for the lovely words, @Sunnysmom. I've not picked up the Fenty red lipstick but curious if the shade is truly universal.

@TraceyEB I’m curious about the color too. I’ll let you know when I receive it and swatch it too. I take horrid pics so I won’t subject you to it! Wish I took better ones! Lol 

testing