Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Here they are!

@Sunnysmom, I'll raise a glass to that!! 🙂

Re: Here they are!

🥂🥂🍾 to u and all! 😘

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Thanks for posting, @Mochapj. Will definitely need to try on the teal eyeshadow. (The shades in the quad are up my alley.) Might you know the timing of this release?

Thanks for letting me know, @Mochapj!

Thanks for letting me know, @Mochapj!

@TraceyEB I believe the Blanc collections are usually January releases but I’m going to confirm with my SA since last year’s was Asia exclusive.

Neapolis: New City SS18 Makeup Collection

Neapolis: New City SS18 Makeup Collection

photos: kimda_, scarlett_sohn, @woongrami, @sae_byulphotos: kimda_, scarlett_sohn, @woongrami, @sae_byul

photos: @woongrami, @sae.byulphotos: @woongrami, @sae.byul

Re: Neapolis: New City SS18 Makeup Collection

@TraceyEB@blackkitty2014 oh no!! Here we go again! I am trying so hard to be good!! 😖😫Not sure how long it’ll last with these new lip powders and spring goodies!! 

I'm loving the look of this collection!

I'm loving the look of this collection!

I know right @Sunnysmom.  I was hoping they are slow down in the spring so our wallet has some kind of reliefs 😉

Ooo!!! Thx you for posting @TraceyEB! I cant believe the whole collection is already available.  I will wait for more swatches and reviews.  2018 will be my low buys for real 😉

Me, too. I thought I might catch it in Canada in early January so didn't expect to see it launch before Christmas. I'm going to be very picky in 2018.

Re: Chanel Updates

Chanel Spring 2018 is available on Chanel.com now 😉

@blackkitty2014Already! Just posted some pics, swatches, and inspiration for the collection.

Temptalia's review is up for Or Blanc

Spoiler
Chanel Signe du Lion Or BlancChanel Signe du Lion Or Blanc

Happy to report that Signe du Lion is pretty darn closed to Camelia de Plumes on my skin tones. I will wear it tomorrow. Today I'm wearing Camelia de PlumesIMG_8247.JPG

IMG_8248.JPG

Can you tell which which? @TraceyEB@Mochapj@Sunnysmom (not sure who else interested)

Spoiler
The one on my middle finger is Signe du Lion.  I didnt want to use heavy hand to mess up the pretty lion design (as least not yet) so the pigments should be the same (i use heavy handed on the Camelia ones)

So pretty @blackkitty2014. Do you have a preference or no? They both are so pretty on their own! Thanks for this most important extensive research ! 😘😉😬🤓

My, @blackkitty2014, they are close, aren't they? Temptalia's review is up and Camelia de Plume came in at 90% similar, more shimmery and brighter. Funny, I was comparing photo 1 and photo 2 trying to see the differences, not seeing the differences were finger to finger. You're a clever one!!

RE: Chanel Updates

Temptalia has swatches of the Signe du Lion

Thanks for spying the swatches, @Mochapj. TaraB thought it was a dupe for Chanel Camelia de Plumes though Signe du Lion Blanc Or looks, to me, a tad warmer, with more pronounced gold, and less of a sheen when comparing swatches.

Spoiler
Chanel Camelia de Plumes

They don’t look the same to me but let see if can compare mine

thebeautylookbook has the review of Chanel Camelia Peche on.  It looks absolutely stunning on her. I'm still not sure whether i should hoard this.  I dont like sheer blusher and i'm still flirting with the idea of getting some Tom Ford eyeshadow singles. Sigh!!  @TraceyEB

testing