Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Direct Release Dates: Signe du Lion & Blush Camelia Peche

@TraceyEB I’m curious about the color too. I’ll let you know when I receive it and swatch it too. I take horrid pics so I won’t subject you to it! Wish I took better ones! Lol 

Anonymous Insider

Whaaaat? Sephora is getting Chanel makeup? I have been as...

Whaaaat? Sephora is getting Chanel makeup? I have been asking them to carry it. Hooraaay!

Re: Whaaaat? Sephora is getting Chanel makeup? I have been as...

No @Anonymous Sephora only carries Chanel perfumes 

Is that a bronzing powder or...? It looks so light..

@AnneMCC I saw it in person - my SA said it was a finishing powder

Thank you @TraceyEB! I might pick up the silver highlighter. I’m not sure about the blusher though. They released similar design but different colors some years ago and they was pretty bad. Hope this wasn’t the case this year

Hi @blackkitty2014, I, too hope reviews are stronger for this blush. I didn't realize until I read a review for the 2014 Camelia blush release that this LE blush contains half the product as a regular Chanel blush. I'm also interested in the white gold highlighter.

Upate: I added the shade description from Chanel's website: featuring Espiègle and Malice shades.

@TraceyEB I purchased the Peche when it was released in Canada a few months back and can vouch that it is a lot smaller than it looks and is not domed like the regular blushes.

its interesting that it’s a mix of existing shades - they made no mention of that when it launched here

Hi @Mochapj, I do recall that, so went back through your IG to take a look. The blush seem light to me.  I was surprised to see the reference to existing blush shades. I'm sure that info wasn't there when the blush was first posted.

Re: Chanel Updates

@KatieBT, can you please ask the team to take a look at this thread.  It is not showing up on the main page.  Thanks a million 🙂

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the Libres holiday collection, including the blush and ombré premiere cream

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

I’m so torn. While searching for No 3 in store last night, I swatched it. It is very buttery and smooth and very beautiful. Now I want it. Ugh

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Ooooohhh!! The skintone in the swatch of So Close is pretty close to my own and the swatch is swoon-worthy!! It's a must buy for me. (Frantically looks for a sale.)

RE: Chanel Updates

Another holiday collection?

Chanel Collection Libres 2017 featuring Numeros Rouges now live on Chanel Direct

Chanel Collection Libres 2017: Numeros Rouges now live on Chanel direct.

Re: Chanel Collection Libres 2017 featuring Numeros Rouges now live on Chanel Direct

@TraceyEB And anyone else here is new 

No 3 and quick comparisons to a few in my stash. It’s so pretty. Same velvet formula and seems a bit more cherry red. Love!! No 3No 3

Top left Velvet La Fascinante, right Pirate, bottom Velvet No 3Top left Velvet La Fascinante, right Pirate, bottom Velvet No 3

Re: Chanel Collection Libres 2017 featuring Numeros Rouges now live on Chanel Direct

I dont know how i missed all these actions on Chanel.  I was telling myself i'm going to look the other way this holiday then the evil Bloomingdale sent me a 10% off coupon that can be applied for Chanel ;).  I cant resist but order No 3 and the fall quad Road Movie quad.  Thx for posting all the swatches @Sunnysmom@Mochapj and @TraceyEB.  Ugh, @Sunnysmom, i resisted No 3 until i saw your swatch.  You!!! lol

@blackkitty2014 Ha! Love it! No 3 is my fav! Do it! ( my post vanished 🙄😳🙃!) U got % off?! Lucky!! 

Thanks for posting and tagging me on this photo, @Sunnysmom. I'm swooning at the thought of a true cherry red!!

How can anyone resist a Chanel lipstick in a red case?  Probably not me.

Dying to have one!!

9 Replies
testing