Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @lipstick4soul - I'm pretty fair so if I can get my hands on it we'll see. I have the other highlighter so if a dupe that's great 🙂

@lipstick4soul Looks exactly like what I love.  Well, I guess I need to head to Chanel now...

@meganlisa it's already out of stock! 😞

It's out of stock - nooooo!!!!😭 

Thanks @lipstick4soul I should have just grabbed one 😞

@Kelizabethr07 Of course.  Calling my local Chanel in the morning to beg.  The (hopefully) advantage of living close to a Chanel store?  We shall see...

@meganlisa - does your Chanel boutique ship if they have any highlighters lol 😄

@niki172 Yes.  Free of charge in the US.  It just has to be in stock and is closed for tonight.  I'll call in the morning and send you a PM if they have it.  All Chanel boutiques do.  So even if they are out...someone else might have it...

Thanks so much @meganlisa - fingers crossed!

@meganlisa I hope you find it there! Maybe the website will restock too. I'll keep an eye out for it and post if it reappears.

@Kelizabethr07 Thanks!  I'll post if I find it also.  The Chanel stores ship for free in the US...if they have an item.  They're closed now but we shall see!

Is the silver highlighter a Chaneldotcom exclusive, or is it coming to stores as well? 

It is in the "online exclusives" section of their site @niki172

I ordered it and hope to receive it soon. I'll post a swatch and description when I get it. 

Thank you @lipstick4soul - can't wait to see the swatches.

I checked tracking and it is supposed to arrive Monday 

Well, I had one chance to get the Fall 2016 eyeshadow compact and didnt have enough money at the time so I waited for a restock with Macy's. I've lost all hope because the winter collection has rolled in, devastated 😞

Hoping the new silver highlighter will cheer me up lol And really want to try a sample of the new cream foundation........

@twilightnicky The fall eyeshadow palette it back in stock on Chanel direct!

@Kelizabethr07   thank you so much!! I ordered and when it ships out, cancel the Neiman Marcus back order  😄

@twilightnicky I feel for you; if I see it around I'll let you know.

Thanks 🙂

@twilightnicky You're looking for the Candeur et Experience red themed palette right? It's available on backorder online at Neiman Marcus. Neiman's is pretty good about fulfilling their backorders so it might be worth trying to get it there.

Thanks for the tip 😄

Update: I ordered on Neiman Marcus website and put on the back order list. Holding my breath until it ships!

2 Replies
testing