Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

This looks delightful and quite unique actually! I want! Just gonna wait on swatches tho 😄 @lipstick4soul

@meganlisa @niki172 I was running late and didnt wear this today, but I am not sure the shift would show up much on skin that isnt very fair. If I get a chance later I will try and dig out perles et fantasies from spring and see how it compares. That was more of the baked gelee formula but maybe they are similar? I dread FOMO and would feel terrible if I started a unicorn hunt...

@lipstick4soul A good unicorn hunt once and a while is fun.  Though I probably don't "need" this...

Thanks @lipstick4soul - I'm pretty fair so if I can get my hands on it we'll see. I have the other highlighter so if a dupe that's great 🙂

@lipstick4soul Looks exactly like what I love.  Well, I guess I need to head to Chanel now...

@meganlisa it's already out of stock! 😞

It's out of stock - nooooo!!!!😭 

Thanks @lipstick4soul I should have just grabbed one 😞

@Kelizabethr07 Of course.  Calling my local Chanel in the morning to beg.  The (hopefully) advantage of living close to a Chanel store?  We shall see...

@meganlisa - does your Chanel boutique ship if they have any highlighters lol 😄

@niki172 Yes.  Free of charge in the US.  It just has to be in stock and is closed for tonight.  I'll call in the morning and send you a PM if they have it.  All Chanel boutiques do.  So even if they are out...someone else might have it...

Thanks so much @meganlisa - fingers crossed!

@meganlisa I hope you find it there! Maybe the website will restock too. I'll keep an eye out for it and post if it reappears.

@Kelizabethr07 Thanks!  I'll post if I find it also.  The Chanel stores ship for free in the US...if they have an item.  They're closed now but we shall see!

Is the silver highlighter a Chaneldotcom exclusive, or is it coming to stores as well? 

It is in the "online exclusives" section of their site @niki172

I ordered it and hope to receive it soon. I'll post a swatch and description when I get it. 

Thank you @lipstick4soul - can't wait to see the swatches.

I checked tracking and it is supposed to arrive Monday 

Well, I had one chance to get the Fall 2016 eyeshadow compact and didnt have enough money at the time so I waited for a restock with Macy's. I've lost all hope because the winter collection has rolled in, devastated 😞

Hoping the new silver highlighter will cheer me up lol And really want to try a sample of the new cream foundation........

@twilightnicky The fall eyeshadow palette it back in stock on Chanel direct!

@Kelizabethr07   thank you so much!! I ordered and when it ships out, cancel the Neiman Marcus back order  😄

@twilightnicky I feel for you; if I see it around I'll let you know.

6 Replies
testing