Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks for the alert! I wonder what else is new or coming for the Les Beiges line this summer/spring...anyone know?

I don't know about that, but there's a new cream blush that was listed on fashionisers dot com. It's called Rose Pearl and it's part of the Le Blanc collection.  Supposedly the collection that have not yet been released will be part of Nordstrom's Anniversary sale (Nordstrom actually has a banner up on its website about the date already- July 22.

does anyone own the Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Adoree, and wouldn't mind swatching it? I'm curious how it compares to some other lipsticks I have. thank you!!!

Temptalia has the Rouge Coco Stylo swatches up!

Ooh nice, I haven't purchased one yet. Have to go see!

I was so close to getting that one!  Now you're tempting me!  Time to add a swatch?

Thanks!  Pretty!

If it had looked like that on me I would have kept it.  Unfortunately it just looked muddy, even with a primer.  Glad you have it and like it!

Has anyone tried the Rouge Coco Stylo's yet?

No but my SA texted me a bunch of swatches. They look really pretty. I want to get one, might wait a bit though until I can test in store..

Thanks for the reply. 

Not sure if anyone besides me was waiting for this, but Chanel Perles et Fantaisies Illuminating Powder is now available at Nordstrom.com - and they have a gift with $50 purchase.  🙂

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/perles-et-fantaisies/4268511

Great find!

You are not alone. I'm glad they got this in before the GWP ran out. Thanks for the heads-up!  

I stumbled on it late last night & could not resist!

I posted swatches of the Perles de Fantaisie highlighter in the Hauls thread especially for Anewxa!

I wore it today and really loved it! I was pleasantly surprised that it it gave me such a nice sheen even though my skin is so warm toned and that I am also tanned right now.

Was able to take some quick pictures in different lighting:

ETA: Sorry for the gigantic pics--I just don't have time to resize and upload again! 

IMG_8602.JPGIMG_8604.JPGIMG_8615.JPGIMG_8619.JPGIMG_8620.JPG

Beautiful!

You look beautiful! Are you wearing any blush, or is that the pink from the perles?

Thank you Libellules:)

Im wearing Frantic Pink on my cheeks. I think this highlighter would look lovely on your skintone. 

Thanks Kate :). You really do look beautiful!

Gorgeous!  You and the powder!

testing