Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Quick pic of new Medium Rose Gold and Quartz Fumé. @blackkitty2014 . So buttery and similar to the winter blush. Very wearable and loving the shadow formula. Hope they repeat it in any new quads. 

IMG_1549.jpeg

IMG_1573.jpeg

I was just looking for this thread to find your pictures, @Sunnysmom! The colors are so beautiful!

Chanel did such a lovely job with this release didn’t they @curlychiquita ?! 

These are very pretty @Sunnysmom. I’m tempted now. 😘

Very @blackkitty2014 . Do you think the shades are similar to the TF you have? Is the feel/finish also close you think? 

I think you should be good @Sunnysmom . The TF one is more liked the Medium Coral 😘

I don’t have any of the TF @blackkitty2014 . 😊 I was just curious if you thought it was similar to any of yours as you were debating it.  🥰

Available on Chanel's website in Canada and US. Note: the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sun-Kissed Powders are not limited edition. My SA confirmed it and Amra (of Amra's Beauty Blog, UK) mentioned it in her review video.

Prices below are in Canadian dollars.

1000015752.png

1000015753.png

1000015754.png

1000015755.png

Thx you @TraceyEB . Everyone raised their perfume price at least 30%. Sigh 😔 

@blackkitty2014, sorry to hear that! My post is in Canadian dollars, too. I'm shocked at how expensive cosmetics are in Canada right now, and the recent increases have not helped affordability in the US, either.

I do believe it’s $350 for smaller size and $500 for big size in US @TraceyEB @for the perfume. It used to be $240 for smaller size. I have my eyes on 1 or 2 scents but now just nope 😂🤣.

The new Comète is so interesting too @blackkitty2014 , very pretty. Chanel says a mix of cherry blossom, iris, heliotrope and musky too. Sadly no way I don’t think. Prices just so high. 😔 @TraceyEB 

Agree @Sunnysmom . I remember my first perfume bottle Chanel no 22 was not much. I can’t remember how much but probably around $100 back in the day. Chanel has to spoil it and throws it in Les Exclusive line and raise the price almost double. Now they raised again to 350 or 325 for 2,4 oz. Can you tell I’m salty 😂🤣

I get it @blackkitty2014 ! Won’t tell you how inexpensive it was back in my day! 😳🤣 This is quite disheartening tho because how high is up with all of these guys?! Sheesh. Obviously for so many other things too but still…! 

fyi @missjeanie  ⬆️

I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m trying to enable, so much as I’m just relaying helpful information … you know, in case say, a friend of yours might be interested in something like the powders. 

@itsfi The non LE nature of this makes me happy.  I don't feel the pressure  'omg... gotta get it now'.  I might yet blind buy... but I may also try to wait until I can get to a counter to see the shades in person.  Or a friend may wait for a counter.....

I love that it's not limited edition @missjeanie. I don't think I'd pick one up (I'm not as into cheek products as I am say ... lippies or foundation or skincare, errr, hypothetically speaking 😍 but these are beautiful, and I do enjoy Chanel Les Beiges collection a lot. I will live vicariously through all you lovelies who pick it up ... now or at another date!

@itsfi I'm slightly torn on which shade to pick up.  I rarely use bronzer and never highlighter but I'm feeling drawn to them so much I may use it as more of a travel palette for eyes and cheeks.

@missjeanie, oh I think this would make a great addition to the travel squad! 😃 Hopefully there’s a store near you that carries these so you can swatch IRL. I’ve seen a few swatches online and they are beautiful. 

@itsfi I need to make some time to check out some swatches... I might yet blind buy... I float between yolo and 'low buy' pretty regularly this year. 

6,250 Replies
testing