Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

😮 I didn't know about the 10 minute prequel special! I'd better alert my DW buddy I'm watching it w/ tomorrow night!

Geronimo!

The Affair on Showtime.....First Season was last year and it won best show...Sooooooo good.  Season 2 starts Oct. 4th. ya really need to see Season 1 to understand it.  Anyone else watch?

Happy Day. ~KAM

Cool!!  I was wondering if anyone out there would comment on that show. I saw previews for it, but didn't really know if it would be worth watching. Now I guess I'll give it a go!  Thanks!!   ~Ang~

Does anyone watch Penny Dreadful? This is pretty much the whole show.

IMG_2461.JPG

Obsessed with this show. These long hiatus periods are killing me!

I started it when it first aired.  Only watched like the first few episodes though.  Is it worth watching the rest?

I enjoyed the first season but it was a little rough to get through sometimes. I really liked the second season though. It's much better in my opinion.

Thanks for answering back on that. Maybe when I run out of shows, I'll struggle through the 1st season, so I can get to the 2nd.  🙂

It's so bad and yet SO good. 😄

HAHAHAHA! So accurate.

be9f97c098acd89915d8d9607ea1f80d1436401537_full.jpg

So I started School Live this morning, on episode 6, crying through the credits, and really if this show throws anything else at me emotionally I might just cry. More.

We also have in my Crunchyroll Queue:

- Gate

- Monster Musume

- Himouto Umaru-chan!

- Food Wars

- Samurai Jam

- Rokka -Braves of 6 Flowers- (Which I read ahead in, and am now just waiting for them to say who the traitor is)

- Shimoneta

i LOVE himouto umaru-chan! and food wars. i'll have to check out school live

Samurai Jam and Gate are now on my list to watch! Thanks! 

Getting into the anime shows when the semester's started is a bad way to go... 😛 

Ah but seasons are about to end! Which means even more things starting. xD

Anonymous Insider

I watched the first episode of Food Wars and was 0.o. I have heard it gets a little less weird after that. I recently went through all the mini episodes of I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying.

A friend of mine sent me a clip from food wars and, needless to say, I was very confused.

I was too, and then I watched it, and laughed a lot. 

It get's a lot less sexual quickly. The first episode and episode 24 are probably the worst of it.

And ICUWMHIS is adorable! I wan't wait for season 3. 

My husband and I went to see No Escape with Owen Wilson and Lake Bell. OMG!! Probably one of my favorite movies now!  Non stop action from beginning to end! You are literally on the edge of your seat the entire movie. There's one part that, if ur a parent like me, you just can't help wondering if you could do that. I won't say what that is, cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Has anyone else seen it?? Let me know.  

Also, while impatiently waiting for Walking Dead to come back on, I've been enjoying Fear the Walking Dead. It's definitely been fun to watch so far. Not up there with the original yet, but there's still time.

On Netflix I was loving The Originals...the spin off of Vampire Diaries.  I'm liking this new show even more than VD so far. I think it's because the characters are not all school aged. So, because I'm old it's nice to watch some "older" characters. No where near my age...but hey, I'll take what I can get when it comes to fun vamp stories. Anyone else watching that? The next Originals season starts next month!!

I can't wait for The Walking Dead!  Haven't tried the Fear The Walking Dead yet.  

7 Replies
testing