Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We have HBOgo! (Or should I say the password of someone who has HBOgo :)) I love how the show is immediately funny. Most shows take a couple episodes to get going, but why would you expect anything less from JLD?

Plus, she reminds me so much of my former boss, another coworker and I were talking about the similarities one day and laughing hysterically. 

The deposition episode was absolutely hysterical. It really seems like they really only outlined the episode and much of it was ad libbed. 

Regarding Lost, I completely agree with being checked out during that part of the show. And I beg of you, just stop now. I've never been more angry and the end of a show in my life. Just leave now, run. Don't look back!  Imagine it the way you want it to be. I will say no more. 

Ugh, Lost became such a ridiculous show. I've still never seen the very last episode. I just don't care.

Good for you. You're better off where you are.  I quit watching when a certain character died (no spoilers) and I nearly cried. Then my friend swore it got better, told me to catch up and I'm still mad at her LOL 😄  My husband refused to start watching it again with me. When it ended and I told him everything, he was like, I told you so. 

Is House of Cards really that good?  So many ppl watch it but I haven't started.  

I really like it!

I enjoy it... or maybe enjoy is the wrong word. It's pretty flipping depressing, particularly in the sense that it is probably scarily realistic. 

Plus, Robin Wright is fantastic, and she has a killer wardrobe haha.

I will have to start and see how it goes.

Anonymous Insider

I got lost on Lost. Turned awful really quick.

It's an absolute sh!tshow. I wish my boyfriend would just give up on it and let us move on. 

etscore you totally read my mind!  I was thinking of making a thread like this!

So I've been watching Arrow on Netflix but I'm trying to not watch too much at a time since they only have 2 seasons still.  I've watched a lot of crime movies lately like Columbus Circle, Devil's Knot, Perfect Stranger, In Her Skin, and a lot of Lifetime movies they have on there.  

I was watching PLL but I accidentally saw what happened at the end (ran across a pic on Instagram) and it ruined it for me.  I was way behind also.  I hate when that happens.

Anonymous Insider

How was Perfect Stranger?  Is it the one with Halle and Bruce?  My TiVo recorded it, but I was kinda like, mmm, I dunno.

Yes!  It's really good.  You should watch it!

Watching reruns of Parks & Rec, every single day. Also trying to catch up on latest season of It's Always Sunny. And dyyyyiiiiiing for Penny Dreadful to come back. Why do they make me wait so long?

Parks & Rec, Season 3 Ep. 13 - The Fight is one of my favorite episodes of any show ever. Possibly only behind Friends - The One With The Embryos (more commonly known for guys vs. girls trivia/lightning round).

That is in my top five episodes etscore. I watched it twice, back to back, a few weeks ago. It's some of the funniest drunk acting I've ever seen.

GET ME ANOTHER SNORK JUICE!

My husband and I quote P&R constantly. Our favorite line is "Go to bed Jimmy" from Ron & Tammys 4.2

We say it to each other and our spaz dog pretty much every day. 

I know what I'm doing for the next 22 minutes. 

I'm also annoyed that I can't find the gif of when they're all piled into Donna's car...

I love that scene. Donna says something like "where am I taking you guys" and Leslie blurts out "your Mom's" 😄 I laugh every single time!

I thought I remembered that line, but when Donna asks where she's going first Leslie goes, "You're mom's bu tt!"  

"Ann took a cab, Tom's in the trunk, Jerry's on the roof..."

God, I love that cast. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

upload_944560215553104255.jpg

5 Replies
testing