Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Malcolm in the Middle is fantastic. LOVED Bryan Cranston in the show.

*sigh* I haven't kept up with Hotel. It's just too dark and "random" for me. Season 1 and 2 were scary but not extremely weird. Hotel IMO is more insignificant madness like the freakshow season. 

It started dark and now feels like there are so many moving parts it's hard to see how any of this comes together. To me it reminds me of Season 2.

Is it just me, or has the "winter" batch of shows surpassed the "fall" shows at this point? I feel like all my favorites are coming back in January - VEEP, House of Cards, Broad City... 

Granted I would much rather binge watch things than go week by week, but these "winter" shows, which I believe were originally designed to fill gaps, sweeps month, etc., are pretty legit.

When does House of Cards come back?

oh heII, I don't know... I guess I should've referred to it as the "second" batch of shows... I haven't had cable in a few years, I'm so out of touch with when things start up. 

Just started binge-watching Chicago Fire and Chicago PD...boy, do I love a guy in a uniform ; )

Broadchurch season 2 is oooooooooooouuuuuutt!

upload_6445232177371786249.jpg

LOVE this show. Season 2 is just as good. Did you catch the American version of Season 1?

I never did... probably should the next time I'm looking for something to watch. 

Only watched the first two episodes last night but man, it seems like it will be a great season. 

it IS a great season. 🙂 

and yes, check out the American version, just for comparison and contrast. Tennant is in it so it makes it worthwhile. and if you were into Breaking Bad then you will love seeing Anna Gunn in this version.

Really?? Woo! Time for more David Tennant 🙂

He's great in this, and also the Escape Artist (mini series).

Oh, yes, I forgot about that one, he's great! Have you watched Jessica Jones? He's so delightfully creepy in it!

Actually, I haven't yet. It's on my list of "to watch". Is it a good show?

I liked Tennant as Barty Crouch Jr. n Harry Potter. He was super creepy in that.

My aunt looked at me like I was some disturbed child when I got all giddy and heart-eyed over Tennant's portrayal of Barty Crouch Jr. 😄 He's so creepy and delightful. Who doesn't love the weirdo bad-boy?

I thought it was really well done! It's dark but great acting from all, especially Tennant as the villain.

Is anyone watching Fargo S2 or the Leftovers S2? 

Sorry if they've already been posted  - I'm loving both shows this season, but my hubby won't watch either because he says they're boring, so I don't have anyone to dish with.

Fargo:

Spoiler
OMG!  The Simone/Bear scene in the woods was so similar to the Adriana/Silvio scene in the woods - wow!  I wonder if he actually pulled the trigger....

The Leftovers:

Spoiler
O.k. It took me a little while to get into this season and I hate the new opening credits sequence, but now I'm really, really loving this season -especially Regina King's family - wow!

Anonymous Insider

Fargo: I hope it actually did happen actually. The character is a brat and was snitching.

Anonymous Insider

Well the finale confirmed it!

Anonymous Insider

rewatching Game of Thrones. any die hard GoT fans out here. talk to me about that s6 teaser haha Jon Snow - dead or alive?

9 Replies
testing