Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Thanks for the tip. I just started watching last night to stay you until midnight PST, with hopes of catching the start of the rouge20 code. Effective & entertaining. I will continue to watch. 

I love this show so much.

lincoln

It's incredible.

upload_3562908867417378970.gif

TWD Fans:  No spoilers, but Is anyone else still having trouble processing what happened last night?  This was the hardest one yet for me.  😞

Anonymous Insider

It's not what we think. There's too many clues stating otherwise. 

Why, why, why?  

I wept like a child. My heart is still not well  Smiley Sad

Obsessed with Better Call Saul. I'm almost done the first season.

I don't know why I keep watching Project Runway expecting it not to be predictable. 

I was excited to see #3 using Louboutin Nail Polish on Scream Queens this week 🙂

screamqueens_s01e06_bornunicorn-4.png

LOL I noticed that too! 😄

I thought that show was so stupid at first but it's really grown on me now 

It's silly but entertaining 🙂

Monday just got so much better: new episodes of Gilmore Girls are coming to Netflix according to tvline!! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Did anyone see the preview for the final season of Downton Abbey? I will definitely miss this show.

So - I started watching "The Affair".  It's a show on Showtime.  I read good reviews and I'm a big fan of Domic West.  Surely this would be good.

I watched a few episodes, but I have lost interest.  The bottomline - I didn't feel any chemistry between Dominic and the woman he has an affair with.  I can't remember any of the character names at the moment.  In fact, I thought the moments with Maura Tierney were so much more intimate and true.  I really like Maura anyway....

Dominic is good, as usual.  But he seemed a natural as the husband.  The character he played as the straying husband seemed a bit campy. 

So that is my 2c.  On to the next show.

Anonymous Insider

I tried to get into this show as well. The jumping time and p.o.v made it difficult for it to flow. Or possibly the woman he cheated with I didn't care for. I too am a Maura fan. 

I actually like the change in pov for a pure thriller.  But this was supposed to be an adult drama as well, and somehow the difference in their povs made me not care for the affair. It seemed disingenuous.  I didn't feel sympathy or empathy for either character....just boredom. 

I just didn't believe the affair.  It was so insipid and sterile.....and it felt forced.  Oddly, the intercation with Maura seemed so natural and loving. 

Anonymous Insider

I couldn't agree more, sterile and forced. Im all for a good adult drama. Open to any and all suggestions. I've been on a PBS kick lately.

I watch a lot of PBS as I watch a lot of British drama 🙂  Mostly on Netflix or Amazon video.

Anonymous Insider

Oooo do tell! I use Netflix and Amazon too.

Doctor Who fans, don't forget, Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) will be on tonight!  🙂

2 Replies
testing