Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That is the sweetest and most beautiful package ๐Ÿ’– @lmaster soo thoughtful. 

Thank you @CynthieLu @SportyGirly125 is an incredible human ๐Ÿ’•

Awwwww @lmaster, you were spoiled once again by @SportyGirly125! The SDJ sprays, so perfect for summer. And VBB liner? Have you tried one yet? They are ahhhhhmazing. Gingham Gorgeous sound like the perfect scent for you, too. Enjoy everything, what an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day surprise!

Thank you thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’— @eshoe I'm speechless, completely taken aback by how  selfless she is,,, continually, being a sweet, sneaky and above everything else THOUGHTFUL!!! @SportyGirly125 has a heart of GOLD

Yes on all accounts, @lmaster. @SportyGirly125 amazes me time and time again with her creativity and thoughtfulness! She made this Mother's Day extra special for me, for both of us ๐Ÿ’• 

@eshoe absolutely!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@lmaster @I am so glad you love everything happy late bday and Motherโ€™s Day. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@SportyGirly125 thank you beautiful angel ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“

@eshoe I finally opened your lovely gift today for Motherโ€™s Day. Your generosity is too much. I was absolutely floored by the elegance of all of it. Something so special and unique unlike anything I have. I was in awe of the presentation and packaging of the refillable lippie and case. I have never heard of this brand before. The color you chose is so beautiful . Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love, support, and friendship throughout the years. I promise your gift will be coming soon and hopefully be worth the wait for you and your mini. The handmade card is so gorgeous. Thank you for all the work you put inside and outside of the box ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

IMG_7456.jpeg

IMG_7435.jpeg

IMG_7439.jpeg

IMG_7436.jpeg

IMG_7438.jpeg

The card is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ @SportyGirly125 wow!

@CynthieLu @It really is

@SportyGirly125 Ooh that is so pretty!

@Samtian It really is and the case is so chic.

@SportyGirly125   What a lovely gift from @eshoe   Youโ€™re one lucky mama!!! 

@heartsmyface Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ She spoiled me. 

What a beautiful gift for you @SportyGirly125 , the shade looks perfect! I canโ€™t believe the lovely gift wrap and all the details from @eshoe ! Stunning! ๐Ÿ’ซ

@Sunnysmom @eshoe is the best regarding presentation, theme, and creativity when it comes to her gift giving. 

@SportyGirly125 this is a beautiful lippie @eshoe choose for you!! Hope both of you ladies had a day full of love and relaxation 

Thank you, @lmaster - I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well! ๐Ÿ’—

Yes definitely! @eshoe swimming with the kids and filet mignon stuffed mushrooms and jalapenos!! Couldn't of asked for a better day ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Reply
testing