Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster That's so sweet! Happy Birthday!

Thank you sweet friend ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“ @Samtian 

@lmaster Happy Birthday! What a thoughtful gift from @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you sweet @Mellmars1185 ๐Ÿ˜Š @faeriegirl was truly thoughtful to surprise me ๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster Happy belated birthday!  What a wonderful surprise from @faeriegirl 

@SportyGirly125 thank you darlin!! 

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday @lmaster!โค๏ธ

Thank you so so much @faeriegirl that was such a sweet surprise ๐Ÿ’“

Yโ€™all. As if I didnโ€™t run her around enough by co-hosting the Galentineโ€™s Day Exchange this year, @eshoe was thoughtful enough to send me some unicorn mail ๐Ÿฅน ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ“ฆ 

I donโ€™t know how she does it all. She is literally a mystical magical being! 

C21E5C5D-6426-4FF9-8C10-ECBE24326287.jpeg

โ€ƒHow CUTE is this custom stationery?! I would have been happy with just this, but she had to go and do this:

EBE5750F-CF76-42A0-ABE2-3882498DF3E4.jpeg

โ€ƒMini me has already run off with the fruit snacks ๐Ÿ˜… but I was so distracted by these amazing goodies ๐Ÿคฉ

0A6D4B12-AFF4-4F05-BBBF-795E301865A7.jpeg

โ€ƒShe gifted me some of her favorite things, which happens to be one of my favorite things to receive โค๏ธ. I love to try out what others consider their go-toโ€™s! 

The cookbook is so on point for what I need in my life right now, Iโ€™ve been needing healthy recipes so Iโ€™m so grateful! The timing! 

I am so intrigued by the car diffuser, what a genius concept! Perhaps it will mask the scent of toddler thrown chaos in the backseat? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

And the masks! All of the masks! My skin is ridiculously excited at the prospect. 

THANK YOU doesnโ€™t even begin to cover it @eshoe , you have been the absolute best to partner with for this special experience. Thank you for all that you do to keep BIC the happiest place on the internet for so many of us โค๏ธ

@Mcakes love the assortment!! The car diffuser is amazing @eshoe has impeccable taste!!

@Mcakes That is so sweet of her!! Wonderful surprise!

Awwww, thank you for being an amazing champion of Galentine's Day, @Mcakes! It was such a joy to help you out this year. I was surprised and delighted when I looked over your wish list...what a great idea for favourite things:)

Fruity and gourmand masking is definitely high up on the list of my favourite things, and I hope you enjoy each and every one. Preferably with an extra dose of ~quiet time~, if that is at all possible ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@Mcakes Awww @eshoe is truly special and I love that she sent you a Galentine surprise full of special treats.

@SportyGirly125 She is just the best! How does she do it all?! I need her secrets ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@faeriegirl was so kind to bless me with a surprise Galentine's gift! She remembered I love honey things and sent me the VS scrub and body oil. I've been wanting to try them but have been holding off so I'm super excited about them! I used the scrub last night and it was divine!!! I don't have a Trader Joe's anywhere near me so I was super excited to get something from there. I'm really horrible at using sunscreen, and I have a trip coming up so this baby is coming with me! I ate the treats a long time ago...She also included a nail file, for some reason I don't have my own and was always taking my moms. And some hand sanitizer in a delicious scent of peach. I also never use it but I ended up running out of gloves at my job so I already took it to work and have been using it, I love it.  Can't wait to try a lot of these samples! Thank you so much!!!

Faerie Girl Gal Gift.jpgFaerie Girl Galentine Gift.jpg

@Samtian how thoughtful and caring of @faeriegirl โค๏ธโค๏ธ

How kind of @faeriegirl, @Samtian! And what perfect timing - that sunscreen will come in handy, what a lifesaver ๐Ÿ˜‰ Peach-scented sanitizer makes it so much more palatable, I love those little pocketbacs. Enjoy!! 

@eshoe Yes it does! I actually went into Bath and Body yesterday and they had 5 for $8 so I got more! 

@Samtian @Aww this was such a thoughtful thing for her to do. Especially to send you goodies that are hard to get. 

@SportyGirly125 Agreed! I was so surprised! 

Iโ€™m so glad you like the VS honey scrub. The TJs sunscreen is one of my favorites so hopefully you like it too @Samtian !

12,978 Replies
testing