Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

what an amazing surprise!! @Shosh85 I walked outside yesterday, to see a box from this sweetheart!! as soon as I opened it up, the most beautiful scents invaded my nose ๐Ÿ˜ trader Joe goodies, sheet masks, this super cute llama soap, delicious scented blueberry candle, two lippies I don't own, hand cream along with amazing samples and such darling bags!! the avocado bag is perfection!! ohhhhh I'm so hungry now, everything smells so delicious!! thank you so much sweet lady!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster ,

Oooooh, Honey!  These sweet gifts, these darling masks!  The Llama handmade soap!  The Happy Avocado bag!  So much to love here from @Shosh85 !

@tsavorite it's so very exciting!! @Shosh85 sent some very unique products

@lmaster oh man... I still remember trying the Oozoo Honey mask for the first time last year with the masking thread.  What a great mask and memory!  @Shosh85 spoiled us all!

@missjeanie and I've not tried it yet!! She is a spoiler ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’–

Hi @lmaster,

What an awesome package! Enjoy your goodies. 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT @Shosh85 is so incredible!!

@lmaster what a great package to discover, so many amazing goodies from @Shosh85! That pineapple notebook is the cutest, and that snail honey jelly mask looks like it might be fantastic๐Ÿคฉ

@eshoe it's all so amazing!! @Shosh85 is so generous!!

@lmaster  Awww such an awesome unicorn mail!!

Thank you @ather @Shosh85 picked amazing products!! So thoughtful

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! That was so sweet of @Shosh85!

Thank you @faeriegirl a total surprise!! @Shosh85 knew exactly how to bring a smile to my face! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

@lmaster  Hope you are enjoying everything! It's challenging trying to pick masks for people on the masking thread because a lot of us have so many, but hopefully there's some new masks in there you haven't tried. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hear you and @ShortErica both went the candy for breakfast route ... women after my own heart ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

You did a great job @Shosh85 picking masks out!! Everything is so sweet ๐Ÿ˜˜ literally ๐Ÿ˜‰โฃ๏ธ delicious!! 

What a fantastic surprise, @lmaster! It looks like @Shosh85 included some yummy treats and so many amazing masks. Enjoy your goodies! 

Thank you @quspork yes she did!! Yummy in my tummy ๐Ÿ˜†โฃ๏ธ

Seems @Shosh85 has been busy! Enjoy all the masks and edibles @lmaster.

@ShortErica thank you!! I might have consumed the entire clear bag of chocolate.... For breakfast ๐Ÿคฆ @Shosh85 

I mentioned wanting to collect all the masks from the Holika Holika Tea line since I already had 2 out of 4, and the lovely @Kim888  offered to send me the Lavender one that I'm missing - and also sent me a few others with it! I actually haven't tried any of these yet, so I'm pretty pumped! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you so much Kim, for your thoughtful gesture!7741D6E2-3723-4326-A95F-C0CC568364EC.jpeg

@Shosh85 ,

You are right!  @Kim888  is so very thoughtful to send you these masks!  This is really nice of her!

1 Reply
testing