Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So sweet of @Kim888 to send these your way, @Shosh85! Can't wait to hear what you think of them!

@quspork  Thank you! I'm excited to try 'em out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โค๏ธ 

Thanks so much, @Kim888!  ๐Ÿ˜˜

how sweet @Shosh85 are the other holika holika tea masks...

how sweet @Shosh85 are the other holika holika tea masks available online anywhere?

Re: how sweet @Shosh85 are the other holika holika tea masks...

@lmaster  It really was so sweet of her! I got mine from TJ Maxx, but I have seen them online. I think there was only one site called "cosmetic love" that carried all four of them, but it's one that I've never ordered from before so I'm always hesitant. Amazon sells 2 different ones, but not the one I'm missing. I'm hoping they pop back up at TJ Maxx, as things sometimes do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: how sweet @Shosh85 are the other holika holika tea masks...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Shosh85 

Very kind of @Kim888. Can't wait for a comparison of them all @Shosh85!

@ShortErica  Just need the camomile and I'll be ready for a show down! It was so sweet of @Kim888 to offer! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Guys!!!  I got an email yesterday saying I had a package in.  I assumed it was from Amazon and didn't think twice until I saw a beautiful box from the lovely @Shosh85 !  I was so excited that I contemplated weather or not I could open the gifts and tape them back up for a snapshot of the gorgeous wrapping!  I held back and opened them once I got to work lol.

I swear the love, support and friendship that Shosh85 and the entire BIC community shows never ceases to amaze me.  

Thank You so much Shosh, I'll be putting some of these to use tonight!  Candle lit shower with a good scrub and chocolate in bed?  Sounds like an idea Tuesday to me!

So many things!  I could smell something amazing as soon as I opened the box, and the avocado print make up bag!!  I'm struggling with whether I should use it as my daily bag, my purse bag, or my travel bag?  Daily bag will likely win out so I can see it all the time.  Dang Avocados are delish.So many things! I could smell something amazing as soon as I opened the box, and the avocado print make up bag!! I'm struggling with whether I should use it as my daily bag, my purse bag, or my travel bag? Daily bag will likely win out so I can see it all the time. Dang Avocados are delish.So much fun!  The Avocado bag was full of samples and the cake batter hand cream and lip balm are already in my purse to go to work tomorrow, perfect timing to replace my empties. And mini's for my fun sized February!  The Nintendo mints are amazing.  I love the retro ness and this tin will be reused once the mints are done.  Is it bad that I'm thinking my birth control would fit in here?  The note book is so summery and I think it's going to be notes for things to try in the beauty realm.  The lovely scent I could smell when I opened the box was a mix of a blueberry candle from pillsbury (pillsbury makes candles y'all) and the most adorable Llama soap.  I'm so torn... how do I use such an adorable soap?  Might need to be just for pretty for a bit before I bite the bullet.  All the Trader Joes!  I have an obsession with Trader Joes.  The S'mores bites... they're gone.  I don't know how it happened, but they just vanished.  Magic.So much fun! The Avocado bag was full of samples and the cake batter hand cream and lip balm are already in my purse to go to work tomorrow, perfect timing to replace my empties. And mini's for my fun sized February! The Nintendo mints are amazing. I love the retro ness and this tin will be reused once the mints are done. Is it bad that I'm thinking my birth control would fit in here? The note book is so summery and I think it's going to be notes for things to try in the beauty realm. The lovely scent I could smell when I opened the box was a mix of a blueberry candle from pillsbury (pillsbury makes candles y'all) and the most adorable Llama soap. I'm so torn... how do I use such an adorable soap? Might need to be just for pretty for a bit before I bite the bullet. All the Trader Joes! I have an obsession with Trader Joes. The S'mores bites... they're gone. I don't know how it happened, but they just vanished. Magic.Masks, Masks and more Masks!  I don't know how she did it, but all of these look perfect for my skin.  I'm excited for the warming chocolate, oh and ceramidin... an ingredient I've found out over the last 6 months that I love.  The ingredients in all of these just sound amazing.  Snails, Vitamins, brightening, moisturizing, honey, bananas, and a look at me that I didn't know existed!Masks, Masks and more Masks! I don't know how she did it, but all of these look perfect for my skin. I'm excited for the warming chocolate, oh and ceramidin... an ingredient I've found out over the last 6 months that I love. The ingredients in all of these just sound amazing. Snails, Vitamins, brightening, moisturizing, honey, bananas, and a look at me that I didn't know existed!

@missjeanie ,

I love everything in this gift from @Shosh85 !  What a darling friend she is!  Have a good time masking and enjoying all of these presents!

@missjeanie  Wow such a sweet friend!!

@Shosh85 is the best for sure @ather !  Love her!

So many goodies, @missjeanie! That pen is just too cute- a smile bringer if I've ever seen one, haha. It looks like you've some great masks and samples to try out!

Lol!   The pen is amazing @quspork !  I actually brought it job number two.  I'm a bartender at a brewery in my spare time and it's in my apron so I can make people sign for their credit cards with it! lol

what a thoughtful gesture @missjeanie @Shosh85 nailed it

what a thoughtful gesture @missjeanie @Shosh85 nailed it

Re: what a thoughtful gesture @missjeanie @Shosh85 nailed it

She sure did @lmaster !  She's got perfect timing and skills at picking out the awesomeness!

That sounds like an amazing Tuesday plan @missjeanie@Shosh85 sends so many sweet goodies and they are always packaged adorably!

She's brightened my day/week for sure @ShortErica !

@missjeanie  Had to thank you for the last package you sent (you send the best goodies!) and for just being such a wonderful part of this sweet little community ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love reading your thoughts on everything! I think using that Nintendo case for pills would be perfect! When I bought them I didn't even know what was in them at first - I just liked the container ๐Ÿ˜‰

Glad it got there in one piece and I hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS: I love your, "Dang avocados are delish" comment. Haha! Yes, they certainly are! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅ‘

@Shosh85 Everything is just the sweetest! I honestly love it all.  I sometimes buy things that I don't why I need to buy them, but I just know I need to, cause there's something about em.  Nintendo Mints would hands down be one of those things! lol

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I got some more bad news today (the last 6 months have been a rollercoaster) and seeing all of this love really makes things better!

12,978 Replies
testing