Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica @Shosh85  You two were onto this suitcase thing before me... I'm just willing to commit lol!  Looks like you got some Amazing new masks to try and some awesome new goodies!  Gorgeous job on the packaging shosh!

Thanks, @missjeanie , but I probably should've re-thought the tissue paper and envelope combo - looks like they all ripped a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ @ShortErica 

pshhhh @Shosh85 They look great!!

@Shosh85 only the one in the top right of the picture ripped because I didn't open the envelope all the way before trying to yank it out. Totally my fault ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel like I need to step up my "added touches" for unicorn mail. The detail everyone adds is crazy @missjeanie 

I don't know how they do it @ShortErica ... It's all amazing!  

@ShortErica  What cute items @Shosh85 sent your way!

They are @emaisgr8. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜

oooooo so many goodies for you to try!! @ShortErica enjoy!

oooooo so many goodies for you to try!! @ShortErica enjoy!

Re: oooooo so many goodies for you to try!! @ShortErica enjoy!

Thanks @lmaster. With all this unicorn mail I should have no reason to break my low buy. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica Thats how I felt too when I got Unicorn Mail from 5 people in less than a 2 week period! Love it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ

Good problems to have you know @Shosh85. And that sounds like some kind of record.

@ShortErica that's no joke ๐Ÿ˜‚

@ShortErica, such a sweet and thoughtful surprise from @Shosh85! The Yadah jelly masks are a fave on the masking thread - they're so good, especially in the summer.

Definitely @itsfi! I need to figure out the masking schedule and get them in there. ๐Ÿ˜

@ShortErica ,

What a cute gift assortment from @Shosh85 !  Have fun with all of these!

Thanks @tsavorite!

@ShortErica wow so many nice goodies. I love seeing all the masks trades and mask gifts. 

It's always so nice @SportyGirly125 and a great way to try and find new favorites. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ShortErica Ahhhh @Shosh85 is just bursting with generosity!   Oh my gosh the shark bag is super cute too!!!!  What a darling!!!  Enjoy your treats!!!  

Thanks so much @heartsmyface! I don't know how she knew that I'd totally be into the bag. I see yours was a unicorn. ๐Ÿ™‚

testing